MAC 10 Suppresor

104timberwolf

UZI Talk Supporter
After the recent posts about the original two stage suppressors, I finally got up the gumption (and a large socket) to remove the monocore baffle built for me by Thompson Machine to take a look and clean it. They kept the original end cap and rubber wipe. The baffle is backwards in the photo…

Attachments

• 56464EB0-E283-4A58-8650-B876599493C3.jpeg
    56464EB0-E283-4A58-8650-B876599493C3.jpeg
    72.4 KB · Views: 68

104timberwolf

UZI Talk Supporter
Are you happy with how it sounds?
I’ve been very happy with it. It’s very easy to disassemble and clean, now that I’ve done it for the first time. It uses a slightly oversized wipe in the end cap so I’ve kept the original look without having to constantly replace the wipe. The eyelets have been removed from the first stage and I’m planning on putting in new ones just to see if it changes the sound quality.

MitchWerbellsGhost87

UZI Talk Life Member
Pretty cool. I have thought about whether or not this would work with the SWD HE 9mm suppressor. I guess this answers my question.

rem32

I’ve been very happy with it. It’s very easy to disassemble and clean, now that I’ve done it for the first time. It uses a slightly oversized wipe in the end cap so I’ve kept the original look without having to constantly replace the wipe. The eyelets have been removed from the first stage and I’m planning on putting in new ones just to see if it changes the sound quality.

Nice. Guarantee you won't regret it.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter