Max-10/15 received / disappointed (no artwork!)

LawBob

Oh the upper is fine, fits great. Looks great.

No adjustment needed.

The mag plug works as advertised to disassemble.

But I asked for box art in the message box, and received none.

Deerhurst

A few of us asked for Zane art and didn't get any with our Max15s.

Upper is a work of art for sure!

LawBob

Perhaps Zane didn’t pack mine.

I’ve purchased now 4 major lage products. No wait, 7 (m10/9/45 x mk2=4, m11a1, 2 556)

And no art. I purchased this on the explicit condition I’d get art. Due to this I think I’ll wait to order more lage stuff when it comes out, but not before.

pjm204

Have you considered that maybe they're busy and free artwork isn't really a priority for them as a company? Seems like such a weird thing to complain about, "I got my product, exactly as and when described but no doodles on the shipping box, bah humbug." Even if I had gotten artwork, it would have went into the recycling bin, because that's where I put cardboard.

Deerhurst

Have you considered that maybe they're busy and free artwork isn't really a priority for them as a company? Seems like such a weird thing to complain about, "I got my product, exactly as and when described but no doodles on the shipping box, bah humbug." Even if I had gotten artwork, it would have went into the recycling bin, because that's where I put cardboard.
The last set of art I got was pre-packaged. it sits with my ammo collection on display for all who visit my house to see.

It's the little things that really make people and companies stand out. Besides, it's fun and we do more free advertising for them. yes, they have been very busy. I see this thread more of a razzing than being angry about anything. Lage MFG is good people.

strobro32

UZI Talk Life Member
I ordered art with my Max11A1/15 and the box was bare. I'm glad. That just makes Zane's Art more exclusive and valuable. ;)

LawBob

Have you considered it was a joke.

Clue: “Due to this I think I’ll wait to order more lage stuff when it comes out, but not before.”

dipperpost

UZI Talk Life Member
I waited at the very end of the line for art work in case he was busy. No luck. I think Zane doesn’t like his art work in Texas.

Jmacken37

Mr. Miata, UZI Talk Life Member,
Art requires inspiration. You can’t just turn it on and off like a faucet.

Wetworks

UZI Talk Supporter
I got one framed on my wall he drew it on a card instead of the box. Don’t remember what order I got it with since I order so much stuff from them. My company makes comic books and I want to bug him about doing a cover for us some time.

pjm204

Have you considered it was a joke.

Clue: “Due to this I think I’ll wait to order more lage stuff when it comes out, but not before.”
Ah well I feel like a turd for missing that somewhat subtle sarcasm. Forgive me haha. I bow my head in shame.

LawBob

Ah well I feel like a turd for missing that somewhat subtle sarcasm. Forgive me haha. I bow my head in shame.
Forgiven. But I like your spunk.

Update: I got an ups email from lage. I thought to myself: “he saw our passages and I’m getting box art!”

Alas, it’s just a fox for a defective grip plug.

Gaujo

UZI Talk Supporter
No art for you!
1450716262259-J97ESEUKX5QXDGRMZAAB

In solidarity, I also agree to only purchase every product Lage releases.

LawBob

Update: took max10/15 to country this weekend and took it out only to show and tell sat eve.

A bit cooler than we thought and we didn’t have ample time to set up and sight in (had a spare 1.5x?5 varX3). So we didn’t.

Disappointed. Didn’t shoot it. Dang it.

Novagunner

I think the art is a really cool touch. I got a 5x7 piece wrapped in plastic when I got my max-11/31 about 2 years ago.

LawBob

Update: took max10/15 to country this weekend and took it out only to show and tell sat eve.

A bit cooler than we thought and we didn’t have ample time to set up and sight in (had a spare 1.5x?5 varX3). So we didn’t.

Disappointed. Didn’t shoot it. Dang it.
Took out again. Shot two mags flawlessly w
M4/2000 suppressor on it.

Gets hot.

Kkontx

Click bait title. Wonder how many people don't read the thread and only the title? Leaves them with the impression Lage makes bad product without knowing its really someone complaining about a piece of art? Shrugs

Deerhurst

Took out again. Shot two mags flawlessly w
M4/2000 suppressor on it.

Gets hot.
I'll be getting mine out today and finally with a can. Can't believe I havnt even gotten a KyMo mount for it yet and I'm running direct thread. I must like to live dangerously. I fully expect to burn the crap out of myself and possibly melt the carpet in the back of my car with the can.

Guess I'll just have to settle for playing with my buddies BAR while the can cools. It's a rough life!

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter