Max 10/31 Mags/Introduction

collector98

Hello everyone, I have an M10 in NFA jail, so I'm trying to get info and accessories together while I wait. I'm very excited and hope the stamp process goes quickly. Anyways, I'm on a waitlist for the Max 10/31K upper and I'm trying to get mags. I see Lage has the DC-31 mags for sale, but I also found the Zmag-s ones for sale about $20 cheaper. Is this a reputable site and which ones would you recommend? Thanks in advance for your help!

Update: after looking more closely, I realize the link i posted may be a fake site. I didn't notice the "qa" in front of the website, so be cautious with the website I posted below

Last edited:

woodenword

UZI Talk Supporter
I guess I’m confused. I didn’t think Shockwave was making them any longer. Isn’t that why Lage started making them? Did they restart production? It says 249 in stock!

I see you updated about the link. It’s fake. Here’s their real site

https://shockwavetechnologies.com/

Last edited:

LawBob

It wasn’t a fake site. The URL base was correct. It just had prepended qa.

It might have been a test site they used and forgot to disable. But it was on their base URL that they own.

CKxx

Well shoot, I was very excited for a moment there.

Slowmo

I’ve been on the waiting list for the PS magazine adaptor for a good while. Hopefully they do another run soon.

Gaujo

UZI Talk Supporter
Last edited:

theduke

UZI Talk Life Member
Practical Solutions makes an adapter https://macmachineguns.com/?product=ps-31-zmag-adapter that will use standard Z-mags. Lage Manufacturing modifies Standard Z-mags for use in the 31. The mag specific link doesn't seem to want to open.
Here is a link https://www.max-11.com/Magazines.php to the Lage magazine page.

Scott

Do you know if these Lage mags fit the Original 31 for a M11/9.
The Steel version......It is not listed under the "fitment" area.
I don't think.

Just these......This magazine works in the MAX-31 mk2, MAX-31C, MAX-31A mk2, MAX-31k, MAX-10/31 and MAX-10/31k.

I honestly don't know what mine is called but was one of the "first" batch ever made. Came with my gun in like 2011 ish. ? They were just working through the First waiting list.

woodenword

UZI Talk Supporter
Do you know if these Lage mags fit the Original 31 for a M11/9.
The Steel version......It is not listed under the "fitment" area.
I don't think.

Just these......This magazine works in the MAX-31 mk2, MAX-31C, MAX-31A mk2, MAX-31k, MAX-10/31 and MAX-10/31k.

I honestly don't know what mine is called but was one of the "first" batch ever made. Came with my gun in like 2011 ish. ? They were just working through the First waiting list.

The Lage mags will work on the steel version of the Max-31.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter