max 11/15 incompatible with m11/9 suppressor block?

10mmlover

I just sent them an email but I'm impatient so I'll ask here. :) I just got a new max 11/15 upper, but it won't release the bolt from the under hook on the buffer mechanism when using the charging handle after installation. I've got the lage suppressor block installed in the lower. Anyone else know if that's incompatible with the 11/15? I could see how that block might prevent that hook from being able to travel down to unlatch itself from the bolt.

10mmlover

Alrighty. I was able get the snap ring off with a plastic punch without marring up the finish too much. Seems to be working now, thanks.

evo911

my problems of gas were solved with both B&T and OSS (hux) blow through style silencers. B&T RBS SQD I use on 9mm OSS I use on 5.56.

I have I want to say 0 gas now running the oss 7.62 I’m sure there is some but it’s not enough to notice or bother. Waiting on my 5.56 version stamp.

10mmlover

my problems of gas were solved with both B&T and OSS (hux) blow through style silencers. B&T RBS SQD I use on 9mm OSS I use on 5.56.

I have I want to say 0 gas now running the oss 7.62 I’m sure there is some but it’s not enough to notice or bother. Waiting on my 5.56 version stamp.
Interesting on the B&T SQD. I'll have a look.

stevo

Also look at the Rugged Suppressors Razor….that’s a low back pressure can as well. Very quiet too.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter