mp5-SD and sear combo value?

Gaffshot

What's a HK94 converted to mp5SD / flemming sear combo worth these days? I can not find any recent sales or adds around.

A&S Conversions

UZI Talk Life Member
If the sear isn't married to the 94, I would sell them separately. I am guessing that there SD conversion was done with HK SD parts set? Who made the can? I would think for an all HK94 SD conversion, other than the can, especially from a name builder would be worth $9,000 plus for the host gun alone. I would think that the sear in a pack should get around $42,000. Just my opinion.

Scott

colossians323

I just bought one for 36k 9 months ago, get to pick it up this week.
No one is asking for less than 45k for what you are posting

mattnh

UZI Talk Life Member
High 40s together, low 50s host sold separately
I’d list them combined for 50

A&S Conversions

UZI Talk Life Member
My question is, top money, wait for the right buyer, move them within a month, or fire sale, and sell within moments or hours? There is some posting buying locally for less than current market value. If in pristine condition, Ruben will offer a lower price but you won't have to deal with "looky Lous" wanting pictures of this angle and that angle and then offering 20% or more below your asking price. Or worse yet they want additional shots that they put up in a scam ad later. Good luck with the sale.

Scott

mattnh

UZI Talk Life Member
FWIW, a big dealer (such as the one named above) would likely offer 25K-30K
LOL, and more recently, most don't want to cut a check (to new sellers) until the F4s (to them) are approved...

secondofangle

For the last several months there have been no seers listed. In the last week several have been listed on Sturm gave her.com with an asking price of 45,000 to 46,500. This is just a seer in a pack. Cherry terry dire seer hosts are going for about 9000 and SideArm Sam’s has several of them. I would imagine for some thing like an SD you’re looking at more like 12,000 easily because they don’t come up that often. Ruben Mendiola has been selling HK‘s at stupid prices and yet still can’t keep any inventory. I wager that if he had an SD with a Fleming seer he would price it at 65 to 70,000. You guys can hold me to that and see what he price is the next one at. Even if he is 20% above market value that places an SD with a Fleming seer in the range of 55,000 give or take.

sausagemc

If you are selling, shoot me a message. Cash buyer for a reasonable deal.

Last edited:

Gaffshot

I appreciate all the input. I really can't decide if I want to sell it or not. I don't really use it, but don't want to loose it either!

pa123guns

My advice is don’t stress about when to sell or if you got top dollar. I would tell you sell when you want to put the money to something else. I would not sell and just has a pile of cash sitting around. YMMV

secondofangle

Ruben MP5-A3-SD S&H sear in 4-position pack Terry Dyer $58,000. My guess is sold in 24 hours to a week. I guessed before I read the ad that Ruben would have listed it for $65-70k. Cuz, Ruben.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter