New Lage Products!

Jmacken37

Mr. Miata, UZI Talk Life Member,
Chili, I just reported you! I didn’t notice that button before.
Yo homie, I miss you!

Gaujo

UZI Talk Supporter
You forgot this new product
kgripnew.jpg

Galil#1

So... anything new/up and coming from Lage? Would love to see the Suomi drum mag holder (made of spring steel?) that Richard had on his vest several years ago, seen in his video of him demonstrating a new MAC upper of the time. Would a great number of folks be interested in such a product? It looked very cool and very practical IMHO. Thanks!

Last edited:

mcscissorhands

So... anything new/up and coming from Lage? Would love to see the Suomi drum mag holder (made of spring steel?) that Richard had on his vest several years ago, seen in his video of him demonstrating a new MAC upper of the time. Would a great number of folks be interested in such a product? It looked very cool and very practical IMHO. Thanks!
You mean like this? https://www.max-11.com/623.php

woodenword

UZI Talk Supporter
I got my IRM plugs today.

The both fit the magwells perfectly.

The one for my M10/45 works exactly as it should.

The one for my M11A1 doesn’t work at all (it will not engage the “takedown” hook into the bolt).

I’ll give Jackie a call come Monday as I believe the takedown hook for the bolt in my MAX11A1/15 is somewhat out of spec.

The hook on my Max-11/15 was out of spec and had to be rebent to match the drawing provided by Lage. Works great now!

Galil#1

Sorry if this seems like a silly question... so does this product from Lage:

MAX-31 Competition Foregrip #628​

meant for the Lage MAX 10/31 ? The word "Legacy" is throwing me off and the non-whole entire pic does not help clarify vs. the other fine listed products. Also, vs the other foregrips... how does the MAX-31 #628 attach? Thanks!

m11stuff@hotmail.com

UZI Talk Life Member
The MAX-31 Competition #628 is for the original MAX-31 (now referred to as Mk1) that is made from stamped steel and welded, versus the Mk2 which is machined from billet aluminum. This grip will not fit the MAX-10/31.

Galil#1

Thank you Jackie, makes perfect sense and appreciate everything u'all do!

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter