Ohio State SubGun Match

GreaseGunner

Good morning all,

It’s that time again, time to start planning for the upcoming summers events….

This year the Ohio State SubGun Match will be held June 10th at Tusco Rifle Club in Midvale Ohio. On the evening of June 9th, we will be having the night shoot portion again in which the shooter can run his or her suppressed weapon with NVG/IR or weapon mounted light.

Classes will be as follows:

Optic
Iron
Unlimited
PCC
Youth (shooting PCC only)

Cost per class is $30 per class with each shooter able to run two classes. There will be four stages again this year and we will have food on site during the day of the match as well.

Lodging:most shooters stay at the Hampton Inn in New Philadelphia. Lots of good food options close by there as well.

5320.20 information:
Tusco Rifle Club
2132 Midvale Mine Rd
Dennison Ohio 44621

Let me know you are coming so I can plan accordingly.

Landric

I'll be there. I will probably be bringing at least my oldest son and perhaps my brother and one or two friends. As soon as I know for sure I will let you know.

Looking forward to a fun time like last year!!!

Starvingboy

Put me down for two and a half. I’m in, my brother is in, and the wife said “I don’t know…”. Such is the way of wives.

Starvingboy

When can we expect to show up on Friday? I had a mishap with my optic and need to re-zero, hopefully before it gets dark…

Starvingboy

Good match! Got to meet a few more people and even join in the dinner afterwords. I’ve been wanting to do that for a while. Thanks for a fun weekend. Eldest-daughter is considering trying a run next year… my, how they do grow up!

BeltFedEd

UZI Talk Life Member
I have to put in my paperwork and make it to one of these matches. I'm only about 2-1/2 hrs. away in PA and I don't know of any shoots in my area.

Garrett

I have to put in my paperwork and make it to one of these matches. I'm only about 2-1/2 hrs. away in PA and I don't know of any shoots in my area.
I haven’t had a chance to shoot there, but you could check out the PA Class Three Competitors. Looks like they run around four matches a year.

We also have the MI State Subgun match in August.

klyph12

I have shot the PA subgun match at PA Class Three Competitors in Mainville a couple of times. Scotty runs a good match, it is mostly a one man show so it has been reduced to one bay since he has no/limited help anymore. But they do run multiple stages in that bay, so it would be worth a trip. I think the next one is June 25th. Plus, no paperwork since it is in your state, just grab a subgun, some ammo and go. It is a good introductory match if you are new to shooting subgun matches.

the rail car was fun

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter