Post yer Maccuracy!

Loco

M11 380 large well
Lage MkII 9mm upper
115gr FMJ Federal or WWB

AT 100 YDS, I can lay multiple bursts on 6" steel targets. The targets at our friend's range are already marked up, so there's no way of counting hits from a 50rd Zmag. I have a fresh 6" steel plate and two 10x12 steel targets for the next trip, and I will shoot a video. I'm predicting between 35 to 40 hits on the 10x12 plate from a 50rd mag, once I am warmed up.

Only a few ppl are allowed to operate my weapon at the range, and my best friend's son can hammer steel with the lage upper at 50 yds in full or semi.

Loco

Bringing this thread back.

Anyone try shooting a MAX11/15 for accuracy, to see what it can do? I’m finding it takes a bit more work than a typical rifle. Probably something about that heavy trigger and open bolt operation.

At 100 yards today, I shot a couple 5” groups off a bipod. Actually, one group had four holes in 2” and one flier that opened it up to 5”.

And then the other group was just a big 5” group.

This same ammo from a 10.5” AR15 will shoot 1.5” to 2” groups.

I’m setting up a machine gun match this summer, shooting out to 200 yards, and I need to know that I won’t embarrass myself too badly.

Wow, Chevy Citation? Really dating yourself there. (I actually owned one new in 1980)
He's also dating himself by the fact he still considers Blaupunkt a premium brand (likely because they were OEM for BMW for many years). Today's Blaupunkt is owned by Bosch, and they produce mostly garbage. Look on eBay and you'll find some really sad Blaupunkt gear.

DistalRadius

See if you can measure an actual group in inches in semi-auto. Results from burst fire are actually a measure of dispersion and don't tell us much about the accuracy potential of the weapon.

NAM

I will have to try this the next time I'm at a longer range. I've got the 10/15, but have a 16" 5.56, 7.5" 5.56, 16" .300 BO, and 7.5" 7.62x39 quick change setup. Plus the factory barrel (what...11.5"?).

Deerhurst

2/3 IPSC steel target at 180 yards, offhand, with the Max10/15 on semi with a red dot the other day. Its hard to keep an open bolt steady for accuracy.

Garrett

What’s a phone booth?
It’s about the same size as a bathroom stall. And instead of looking at your phone while sitting in it, people would talk on phones instead.

And usually not poop at the same time.

Novagunner

MG34 upper for my Mac, mounted on a tripod.. It’s heavy and barely moves- at about 35 yards it’ll put rounds on top of each other, so they overlap and strip a short line of paint off the steel.
Wha wha WHAAAT??? MG34 MAC upper?

LawBob

Is there a semi-auto position available on a MAC? I never noticed.

Machineguns are just long range shotguns, nothing more. You shoot a burst at an area not a point of aim. Seriously.
It’s a precision instrument. I disagree.
The goal is to precisely fire as many projectiles that way.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter