SUOMI Drum 22 L.R 3D Print Conversion

Uncle Billy

vbat48u.gif

great job!! once you get it down pat, it will make it so much easier the next time you want to make a drum for other rifles

Bianchi

Ty Billy Yeah, it’s possible if I do a good job, I’ve had one of the shittiest Christmases of my life... but life don't stop!
10rdsI.JPG
here you could see that there is a follower shape problem! i don't want to reducing the drum more than this size,
i had to learn somes apps functions to repeat a shape to facilitate my work. as you see it's not totally finished but that come.
10rdsII.JPG

Uncle Billy

all right! great job!!!!
vbat48u.gif

I admire your engineering skills.....you may have stumbled a few times, but you persevered and didn't give up and made a drum to be proud of,
C6mC2P0.gif

that looks like a expensive commercial made drum, rather than a homemade one

what' the capacity, 60 rounds?

Bianchi

yes I had problems on various things when I started using 3d tools! some years ago I looked at a 3D CAD tool with septicism and quickly removed it from my computer... I never thought I could reach my goal with an apps that looks like a gas factory when he's launched and now i renew my solidworks license with great pleasure for the third time. but i use only 15/20 percent of his capacity...i alway's discover something. if you have a tablet you must try Shaper3D (siemens parasolid engine) be very cool to draw and easy to take the hand on it.

the drum can contain 38 ammo's and he must also receive 22 dummies ammo's when using an uzi type feed tower.

Bianchi

I started printing parts, have to modify some holes and change the axis by another in steel
because he will crack fast.

1.1print.jpg
and try to attach the spring normally or differently by modifying the file.

3print.jpg

my filament be really crappy looks like he's made with Guinea pig litter...he also smell this shit.

2print.jpg

skoda

UZI Talk Life Member
Keep up the good work Bianchi, you are getting close and are an inspiration to many of us!

Bianchi

thank you a lot skoda that's a nice compliment! i work slowly onto this because i share my time with other things that are important...and shitty to do! i'm not near the ends.

i used this app only 12 month in three years of free license, this app be really intuitional when you use it other's could do the same things to let appear all you could imagine, that's a great friend.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter