Tennessee Subgun Match video

Garrett

So when the October 2020 Knob Creek shoot was cancelled, some of the subgun shooters got together and organized a replacement subgun match at the Strategic Edge Gun Range in Chapel Hill, TN.

Now with the end of the Creek MG shoot, the match in Tennessee might become more of a regular thing. So the second TN match happened last weekend. The range has lots of potential for this kind of thing, with a really wide 50-yard "carbine" bay, a handful of pistol bays, and a fully-enclosed 360-degree bay. (They also have some rifle bays that run out to 1400 yards. Maybe we can organize a rifle-caliber MG match some time).

Anyway, I ran the Uzi in Iron Sight class and in Optics class. Loads of fun. My Optics run is linked below.

Next up, we have the OH subgun match in June, and the MI match in Aug.

glockman

Nice!!! Would like to participate in this. I am about 2:30 away between Jackson and Memphis. Would love to run my UZI in a match. Seems like a great time. Please post up when y'all are running the next one and I hopefully can make it out there.
Scott

twzadms

It looks way easier when watching Garret's videos vs seeing the course through a red dot, well done sir! I thoroughly enjoyed spending another day at a comp on your squad!

Thank you to everyone that made this event possible, your work was appreciated and made the day a pleasure

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter