The UZI Book - Order a copy now!!!

RoverDave

Administrator
Staff member
I’m excited to announce the availability of my new book - The UZI Submachine Gun Examined. This book covers the entire 65 year history of the UZI, including all model variations, manufacturers, parts identification, accessories, manuals, and much more. It covers both military versions of the UZI as well as semi-auto civilian versions. This book is based on years of research I’ve done with engineers, manufacturers, suppliers and others who were personally involved in the long history of this gun. I’ve also worked with historians and museum curators who had access to important history about the UZI. You’ll find information, photos and diagrams that have never been seen before, including documents and photographs that came from Uzi Gal’s estate. This is the only detailed reference book ever written on the UZI.

If you own an UZI or have any interest in the history of this famous firearm, you will enjoy this book. It’s published by Mowbray Publishing, a leader in firearms books as well as publisher of the Man At Arms magazine for the NRA. We’re announcing the book today and taking preorders. The books will start shipping the first week in July when they arrive. Order your copy today!

Click here to check out a sample of the book.

Click here for order information.

uzibookcoverlarge.jpg

Vegas SMG

UZI Talk Life Member,
Congrats Dave!
I'm sure very few people know how long you've been working on this labor of love. Can't wait to get my copy.

RoverDave

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats IMINI. As a long-time UZI fanatic, it's not surprising that you were the first to purchase a copy of the book!

I look forward to receiving the books so I can get it into people hands.

RMA

Awesome, I plan to order one later today when I'm settled into my desk at work. Looks like a must have for us UZI owners & written by the best Uzi historian himself.

MunsonMan

UZI Talk Life Member
Dave, this is fantastic news! I ordered my copy as soon as I signed on this morning. Congratulations, sir!

decay

nice book, are sell signed copies??
Congrates on publishing a book!

dubagel

Rover Dave, I'll be in Israel the first week of July. Lucky me I get to see all the cool IDF stuff in person. Can I order it now and just have you hold shipping it till the following week? Wouldn't want it sitting outside on my doorstep unattended.

RoverDave

Administrator
Staff member
Rover Dave, I'll be in Israel the first week of July. Lucky me I get to see all the cool IDF stuff in person. Can I order it now and just have you hold shipping it till the following week? Wouldn't want it sitting outside on my doorstep unattended.

No problem if you want me to hold it, or you can order when you return. If you want me to hold it, there should be a spot to enter special instructions when you do the checkout.

nayo

FFL/SOT, UZI Talk Life Member,
Sweet cant wait to get my copy unless it was signed by autopen???? if so how do we get a real signed copy?

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter