Trouble with my Reising Model 50

19Steve67

The last 2 times I took the Reising Model 50 to the range I have had the following issue:
The gun fires fine in semi-auto but when I go to Full Auto and pull the trigger the*gun will shoot 4 or 5 times then stop at that point then I have to release the trigger then pull the trigger again and the*gun may shoot 3 or 4 more times then stop and I have to release the trigger again *then pull the trigger again and repeat this until I empty the magazine.
I can no longer*dump a full magazine in Full Auto with one pull of the trigger and holding the trigger without having to pull the trigger several times.

I appreciate ANY help with this issue.
Steve

Benaj

I would give Taylor a call. He is big fan of Reising. Could give advice or you could send to him to fix.
BX1FGggF

19Steve67

Evening eMGunslinger:
Do you have any ideas what may be going on with my Reising Model 50?
Steve

gunguy45

Shattered

I went through this EXACT same problem. You (most likely) have a worn action bar and the part that it interacts with. Mine was doing the same friggen exact thing. It sat in the safe for almost 30 years until I got sick of seeing it back there. Bubba Naess found the problem. All you can do is buy several of each part unless you can find and eyepork the parts in question yourself.

Now it’s one of my favorite guns, runs absolutely great. Wife and others were beating the hell out of it at the fall Marietta shoot Oct 30th, last Sunday. Started slowing down and goofing off…added some oil along the upper and lower exposed bolt in the ejection port and it was off to the races again. Great gun.

hattered

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter