Use the SEARCH feature!

chili17

Moderator, FFL/SOT, UZI Talk Life Member,
Staff member
Not to hinder discussions, but a good percentage of post are asking questions that have been covered several times before. I am just as lazy as the next guy so I get that it seems easier to post a question than to search for an answer, however using the search button will give you hours of reading without having to waite for people to respond to your post.

Thanks!

cockednlocked45

UZI Talk Supporter
You make a good point, Ill be the first to admit that im guilty of that myself. But on the other hand if every body just used the search function, the page would be really quiet. New ideas/solutions to old problems can be found sometimes.

On the other, other hand, yeah It is annoying to reread stuff that could be searched. And in most cases nothing new is solved, macs are simple guns only so much can go wrong. :thumbs_up

strobro32

UZI Talk Life Member
What was your original number?
Where do I buy replacement parts?
Where can I get metal mags?
Is Jake really gay?

billsail

UZI Talk Life Member
I don't get what Chili means... I search everyday for my Max 31 to show up but it is not here! What else am I suppose to search for? :banana

kimberkid

I'm sure someone else has asked about caliber conversions but I seem to get results for other firearms, not MAC's so either they aren't showing up or I don't know what I'm doing!

Jmacken37

Mr. Miata, UZI Talk Life Member,
I'm sure someone else has asked about caliber conversions but I seem to get results for other firearms, not MAC's so either they aren't showing up or I don't know what I'm doing!

When you click on search in the right upper corner, click on advanced search. This way you can select the specific forum.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter