UZI Picture Thread

-gunut-

ttman said:
finished:

I don't really care for the Norinco UZI as it comes, but that is a great Chinese set you have there!

:tongue

ttman

thanks. the flash made my GSAD AK look like its bare metal (no blue), so here is a better pic next to a Polytech.
-gunut- said:
I don't really care for the Norinco UZI as it comes, but that is a great Chinese set you have there!
:tongue

Attachments

• polygsad2.jpg
    polygsad2.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 4,884

shadeone

UZI Talk Supporter
two months without a picture posted on here???

id post some, but a mini uzi pistol without SBR mods is pretty boring once youve seen it once...

shade

Tommy Gun

Here's a couple of pics. The first one is an Action Arms import pre-'86 dealer sample. The other isn't an Uzi "a'tall" it is an FN West German contract G1 FAL, but it ties in with another pic I'll post later.

Tom:fal

PRE86UZI1.jpg

pix88641250.jpg

shadeone

UZI Talk Supporter
thanks to roverdave, i finally got a chance to shoot a mini uzi in full auto for the first time a couple weeks ago!

06july2009c.jpg

shade

pdog

UZI WITH MY CUSTOM SCOPE MOUNT BASE THAT I SELL.

Attachments

• Uzi with shroud.JPG
    Uzi with shroud.JPG
    148.9 KB · Views: 4,578

Pat-Pat

OK...I finally got around to taking a pick of my Action Arms IMI .45 Carbine (with laser attached to the bayonet lug)

The pic shows the dummy barrel installed since I'm waiting for my form four filed under my revocable trust.

img0075ctp.jpg

Now if I could just find some reasonable extra .45 Cal Magazines without taking out a second mortgage on my house...I know everyone I talk to says to switch out the lowers to accept grease gun mags, but I'll probably look for a 9mm conversion kit and use that for everyday shooting.

Eric

UZI Talk Supporter
My Uzis look pretty much like everybody elses'. Unlike the impression that might be conveyed by the photo, my favorite way to shoot an Uzi is with no suppressor but with a Vector full auto .22 conversion kit. My Uzis are all Vectors.
16kxul1.jpg

heimue

Gun Rack

Since my wife left me, I converted her former book shelf to something that is more usable...
The Uzis are a Vector Carbine and a Vector factory original SBR.

Dieter

Attachments

• Gun Rack 090906 002s.jpg
    Gun Rack 090906 002s.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 2,936
  • Gun Rack 090906 004s.jpg
    Gun Rack 090906 004s.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 2,860

veeklog

New to this site, but now I really want an Uzi, especially a Mini-Vector. I will probably get myself one for Christmas

drbones2nd

heimue said:
Since my wife left me, I converted her former book shelf to something that is more usable...

Dieter

Very cool but I hope you at least have a good alarm for your residence. Displaying guns like that is like pouring chum in the water for the sharks.

linemen339

heimue said:
Dieter
drbones2nd said:
Very cool but I hope you at least have a good alarm for your residence. Displaying guns like that is like pouring chum in the water for the sharks.

I agree with drbones2nd. I hope you have a VERY good good alarm for your residence! The lock on the UZI wont stop anyone from taking the receiver and leaving you the trigger assembly. Other then that great use of the book cabinets...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter