Value of M11/9 Upper

RevolverJockey

I don’t recall what I paid, but I find myself with an upper I seriously doubt I will ever use for my M11/9. What is an unfired Max 31C, 12 stick mags and 4 Suomi drums worth on the used market? Is it better to rehome somewhere like here or Sturm, or should I have a local SOT find a home for it? Thanks in advance.
Lee

Attachments

• F87F1126-BD9E-46B3-847F-B91894532724.jpeg
    F87F1126-BD9E-46B3-847F-B91894532724.jpeg
    91.5 KB · Views: 509

9mmsubgun-m11

UZI Talk Life Member
I'm sure someone on here will want it and the mags/drums.I want more stick mags but have to get the Visa paid down a little.

m16ty

The upper itself you can probably get back whatever you paid, There is a wait list on those uppers, and yours is still "new" and available immediately. For the mags, depending on how long ago you bought them, you could turn a little profit.

theduke

UZI Talk Life Member
The market to sell it is HERE

Pick a price and post it up.

If its high it will sit a bit......or piece it out if you wanna deal with several folks.

Not sure why you'd even consider selling it unless you have No Host...?

yticllik

The upper itself you can probably get back whatever you paid, There is a wait list on those uppers, and yours is still "new" and available immediately. For the mags, depending on how long ago you bought them, you could turn a little profit.

actually, this upper is in stock. i’d like one but unless it comes it a decent amount below new, i can’t justify it.

RevolverJockey

The market to sell it is HERE

Pick a price and post it up.

If its high it will sit a bit......or piece it out if you wanna deal with several folks.

Not sure why you'd even consider selling it unless you have No Host...?

I just prefer the MK 2 for overall size and form factor.

RevolverJockey

I pulled this out again today and looked at it and don’t like it nay Lee than before. Can someone help put a number on this so I can post it? 31C, 3 drums, 12 sticks, side rails, k grip, and 3 lug. Handled but unfired. Thanks.
Lee

challenger70rt

The upper is generally about a grand, the drums are $80-100 each, cant price the stick mags w/o knowing what they are. If they’re suomi stick mags they wont run w that Lage unless the C is different from the regular 11/31. Suomi stick mags probably worth $20-30 each, and if you modify them you can run them in a 9mm OG or max 11 upper. If they are z-mags they’re probably $600 a dozen? Something like that. That said, I’d probably hold onto it. I have Lage max uppers in 9 and 45 and the 31 series. It’s a nice change of pace and drum dumps are fun and afterall, Lage stuff probably isn’t going to be made forever.

RevolverJockey

The mags are the Zmag-S ones. The double stack single feed for the Suomi uppers. I machined some tabs thinking I would convert my own then Lage started getting them again. They don’t say -S but they are shockwave mags that have been modified like I was going to. Good point about keeping it, but I really don’t care for it. I guess 3” does make a lot of difference after all. About the only think I could think to do with it would be out a bipod on it and make it a bench only PCC. I think it is best to part with it and maybe get an 11/15.
Lee

Jmacken37

Mr. Miata, UZI Talk Life Member,
I'd try $925 for the upper, $85 per for the drums, and $65 per for the stick mags if they are the DC-31 or Zmag S mags.

RevolverJockey

I know it is an old thread, but had it out again this weekend and still really don’t care for the 31C. Turns out I have more drums than I realized. Would this be a good forum to post it or is there a better option? Thanks.

theduke

UZI Talk Life Member
pick a price and it will be gone or not.

Market is here or pay the fees on GB.

Jmacken37

Mr. Miata, UZI Talk Life Member,

m111

I know it is an old thread, but had it out again this weekend and still really don’t care for the 31C. Turns out I have more drums than I realized. Would this be a good forum to post it or is there a better option? Thanks.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter