Vulcan Imports FNC Parts and Price list

AGG

I have been unable to contact Chris, but I do know that he had neither at last speaking!!! :confused

Tony

AGG

I have still been unable to contact Chris, but I have a list of all of those who have PM'ed me!!! :thumbs_up

Tony

AGG

Because I have had no contact with Chris in quite some time, I will not be assisting in taking any orders on FNC/Valmet parts!!! ;)
I have kept a list of all potential buyers, and will contact each of you, if I regain contact. :D
Hope that my help in trying to get all of you parts does not reflect poorly on me. :rolleyes
However, I would respectfully request that the Mods/Admin keep this Sticky "functional", as the parts list and diagram are very informative. :)

Tony

dash

Sure did...Bought parts from him years ago. Exchanged a few emails and had no issues. Have also dealt with AGG and had the same results, all good. I know that Chris had family issues and a possible divorce. If it was bad, then that coulda thrown his life all to heck.

xm15e2s

are you out of service due to the bolt?

bolts are rare and are almost never for sale anywhere.

Try asking member babscontrol as he has been bringing items in lately.

people that have one are holding on tight. I have one brand new and wouldnt think of selling. they are just too rare.

expect to pay over $500, maybe way over.

rover109

Yes, the bolt the only item missing from the rifle. I've procured a damaged bolt hoping to repair it or have one fabricated.

rover109

Ok, I think I've got a functional bolt on the way. Thanks guys. Anybody know where a firing pin spring may be found?

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter