Web Sites...

Energizer

I cannot find the threads or my links to various web sites for MAC parts and conversion kits, like uppers for the M10/9...

Could we please get a tacked thread listing the various places to find MAC stuff?

:D

Lumpy223

Something like that would be hugely appreciated by myself as well.

Patrick Floyd

FFL/SOT
C&S are great! I look forward to getting a "SAW" stock for a M11/9 from them. They have always been nice and, helpfull. I know wildman43 is staring a website soon.

Vegas SMG

UZI Talk Life Member,
m11stuff@hotmail.com said:
Visited the website and it does not appear to be "MAC" related.
Yeah, Keith Barlow's GCA has been gone for a couple of years now.

You missed this one. http://pub26.ezboard.com/bmacdiscussionboard
It's been pretty dead for some time but a couple of people still post there once in a while. Most of the old regulars, myself included, have moved over here.

tunnelrat

Energizer

Vegas SMG said:
Uhhh... reading comprehension 101?

Nope-- didn't read your post as I get the emails... apparently I don't get all the emails.

Vegas SMG

UZI Talk Life Member,
Oops... sorry. Didn't know you were setup for auto email notification.

Serg P. started the MAC ezboard board in May of 2000, the same year I bought my first M11/9. It was a nice place to hang out, learn about the MAC family of firearms, and it actually drew some well known RKIs back in the day. It takes a lot of dedicated people to operate ANY successful board but personal conflicts, power trips, and over inflated egos often give rise to the death of a good thing.

Serg just had other hobbies, interests, and work demands, and found the MAC board was taking up way too much of his already short supply of time. In the end, he gave the board to someone that promised to upgrade, love it, and give it the time it deserved. Well, that never happened and it's all but dead now which is a shame given the time and work Serg put into it.

Keith Barlow's Gulf Coast Armory was a fantastic MAC board that went tits up. Pretty much the same thing. Life happens, and he suddenly woke up one day and discovered that he had a really full plate through no fault of his own and something had to give. Family, health issues, and business comes first... WAY before something as trivial as running an internet site about recreational machine guns. (yeah I know, blasphemy huh?), It was a great site with tons of useful information, trouble shooting guides and links. It's just the way life is sometimes.

Enter Uzi Talk. We're damn fortunate to have another place for MAC users to call home. Thanks Cookie and Jeff!

M60joe

FFL 07/02, UZI Talk Life Member,
Vegas SMG said:
Enter Uzi Talk. We're damn fortunate to have another place for MAC users to call home. Thanks Cookie and Jeff!

Yep +1

Energizer

apparently that was an airsoft URL....

what's the URL for tactical innovations? thanks.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter