Web Sites...

bruh44

Can someone post the contact info for Recon Ordinace mags here.

strobro32

UZI Talk Life Member
It only took 3 months but here you go. Copied from Max-11.com

Recon Ordnance Company
Attn: Jerry Prasser
Specialties: Class 3, Type 10 Destructive Devices
P.O. Box 829
Fond du Lac, WI 54936
Phone: (920) 922-1515
FAX: (920) 922-0737
E-mail: reconordREMOVETHISSPAMGARD@aol.com

Ingram Mac 10

aqnyone know where to get a smith upper or a suomi upper? suomis are from stoneycreek armory but they dont seem to hav a website.

Adolf

UZI Talk Life Member
www.RBMacParts.com, is the website of man that sells parts and services. He works on just about all models of mac style weapons, O.B. and C.B as well as the S.A. and F.A. Parts both new and used! He is also got a wealth of information on these weapons.

Concorde

Moderator, UZI Talk Life Member,
Since the MAC-11.net website has been down for some time and the owner hasn't responded to emails, I've put the Fire Control Group tutorial at www.MAC-11.info to keep it available.

EDIT: The MAC-11.net owner is LINX310 here on UziTalk and hasn't visited the forums for 10 months... so I actually recreated most of his website including his other tutorials since I'd captured it for offline reading... I'll keep it up only until his old website comes back...

Last edited:

Mr.Maim

Since the MAC-11.net website has been down for some time and the owner hasn't responded to emails, I've put the Fire Control Group tutorial at www.MAC-11.info to keep it available.

EDIT: The MAC-11.net owner is LINX310 here on UziTalk and hasn't visited the forums for 10 months... so I actually recreated most of his website including his other tutorials since I'd captured it for offline reading... I'll keep it up only until his old website comes back...

THANK YOU Concorde! That site has been indespensible to me in disassembly and reassembly of the M11/9 fire control group until I got it down. A great resource.

ftldrben

Is there any way some of us that appreciate MAC's and have used the resources of MAC-11.net in the past could support the resurrection of the site?
Sort of like Buddy's free lunch program. Concorde, let me (and hopefully, others) know if you're spending $$$ and need support.

We've got to keep the NFA firearms sites up and running.

Concorde

Is there any way some of us that appreciate MAC's and have used the resources of MAC-11.net in the past could support the resurrection of the site? Sort of like Buddy's free lunch program. Concorde, let me (and hopefully, others) know if you're spending $$$ and need support. We've got to keep the NFA firearms sites up and running.

Thanks, that's kind of you -- It does cost to keep the domain and pay to host the site, but I've just considered it my contribution back to the community. :)

However, if you feel inclined to contribute, I've just added a "donate" button at the bottom of the main page in response to your comment/request.

I'd also welcome suggestions for changes/additions to the site... I've made a number of content updates, but I'm sure there are others.

Gaujo

UZI Talk Supporter
Concord, suomi mag info and max-31 details would be cool! Also profile your guns?

plodder

UZI Talk Supporter
Concorde:
I just stumbled across the www.MAC-11.info site. There is some very good and useful info there, thanks for resuscitating it. Now, not to take the place of our "house" Grammar Nazi, but there are a few typos or grammatical errors that could be corrected to improve it. (I do realize that you are probably not the original author of those).

Concorde

there are a few typos or grammatical errors that could be corrected to improve it. (I do realize that you are probably not the original author of those).
You're right, and I've been correcting them as I notice them or as I do other edits/updates on a particular page. The original author, despite proclaiming himself as a college student, had a lot of confusion with "to" vs "too", "there" versus "their", "then" versus "than", "your" vs "you're", "its" vs "it's" and plenty of others. I've already corrected dozens of them, but I'd welcome a list via PM of ones you've seen that are still there.

linx310

You're right, and I've been correcting them as I notice them or as I do other edits/updates on a particular page. The original author, despite proclaiming himself as a college student, had a lot of confusion with "to" vs "too", "there" versus "their", "then" versus "than", "your" vs "you're", "its" vs "it's" and plenty of others. I've already corrected dozens of them, but I'd welcome a list via PM of ones you've seen that are still there.

Yes. Grammar is not my strong point.

mad scientist

So.....are there any good parts sources currently?

FTF and US Machinegun, and Practical Solutions appear to be about the only people I can search up

Btmann45

hey guys
I am new to the forums but was directed here by another class 3 friend. I am looking for some information on the Lage Mfg mac 10/45 upper. number one is it worth the money I have seen pictures but cant tell the quality, they look great feed back from some one who has one would be great, also how does the 750 round a min slow down help out? number 2 I would really like to find one of the de santis leather sholder rigs. I was told that they no longer make a brown one which is what I would like to find. I would like to find an original and what can I look at price wise for one. Last one I would like to find some original cobray mac10/45 mag.

Concorde

BTMANN45: This thread is about websites... Post your question in the main MAC forum as a NEW thread topic. Also use the search function to find more info on that in previous discussions.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter