Where did all the 9mm lower lug pin go?

mike

UZI Talk Life Member
There’s absolutely none to be found anywhere no suppliers have any and there hasn’t been any on Gunbroker in the last year. There’s plenty of 8 mm.

amphibian

UZI Talk Life Member
There’s absolutely none to be found anywhere no suppliers have any and there hasn’t been any on Gunbroker in the last year. There’s plenty of 8 mm.
No idea...I've been looking for some Model B sight parts myself and they are very hard to find.

Do have a full auto conversion that use a 9mm pin? If so, I'd just get a bushing to use an 8mm pin.

Or if you have a semi and need a 9mm pin, maybe just get a FA lower that uses the 8mm pin and get a block welded in.
There are some FA lowers on GB that have had the block welded in but not clear what the status is of the hole for the pin.

mike

UZI Talk Life Member
What Model B sight parts do you need I have a box of parts if I have it you can have it?

amphibian

UZI Talk Life Member
I have model B front sights but I don't have the front detent and none of the rear sight parts. One of my close friends passed away and left a stripped Model B receiver for his son that I'm putting together for him. I have a spare 9mm pin. Maybe we can work out something. Send me an email or PM.

theduke

UZI Talk Life Member
used to be pins and bushings avl........your right...they is gone now.

mike

UZI Talk Life Member
I have model B front sights but I don't have the front detent and none of the rear sight parts. One of my close friends passed away and left a stripped Model B receiver for his son that I'm putting together for him. I have a spare 9mm pin. Maybe we can work out something. Send me an email or PM.
So sorry I don’t have any of them parts.

IV1967

I have all of the factory IMI model B front and rear sights parts, also have the 9mm grip pin. Message me directly.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter