WTB Barrel nut for smith 76 and Barrel (either stock or shortened

Haris1

UZI Talk Life Member
Let me know what you have.
Now that Richard of BWE is gone(a real shame) I thought his son was going to take over
but when you call , you get a recording of Richard saying no more gun work

Anyone know whats happening with BWE?

Thanks
Haris

Landric

Good question. I paid for an AR grip adapter that was "available for backorder" in October or November of last year. Obviously with Richard gone that is up in the air. If I am out the $90 that isn't a huge price to pay, I am sure his family could use it at this time. However, he is (was) the only game in town for said adapter and I would like to get one. Hopefully his son will eventually take over.

p51d

me too... ordered a lot of parts and now I hear he passed. bummer

scotty57

I have pallets of spare parts. No I will not sell one off's. Mostly stocks, pistol frame (holds the trigger, bolt parts springs and that kind of thing. Please, serious inquires ONLY.

edmoore

I have pallets of spare parts. No I will not sell one off's. Mostly stocks, pistol frame (holds the trigger, bolt parts springs and that kind of thing. Please, serious inquires ONLY.
Hello scotty57:

I am looking for spare barrels, bolts and extractors. Let me know and any springs, etc. you may want to sell.

Thanks!

dan_ho

Hello scotty57:

I am looking for spare barrels, bolts and extractors. Let me know and any springs, etc. you may want to sell.

Thanks!
Likewise, I'm looking for a spare barrel, barrel shroud, barrel nut and bolt. Please let me know if you have these.

Thank you!
dh

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter