UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Sterling mags, parts & accessories sources

Quote Originally Posted by rooftop voter
    Apex now has Sterling mags for only $30 each! Of course a month after I buy 7 of them!!! lmao
    They're still $110 on my view. I'd be pissed at myself if they went to $30 as I just got one in.

UZI Talk Life Member

They're still $110 on my view. I'd be pissed at myself if they went to $30 as I just got one in.
    You must be talking about WLA barrels. He is talking about Apex Sterling mags.

Doh! Reading comprehension = not my strong suit.

I was looking for some origonal sterling Magazines for my wiselite 7.62 Tok, it came with STEN mags. I found some at Numeric as well as parts kits. Does anyone know if the mags will feed the 7.62 Tok? The STEN mags it came with look to be unmodified. I just want the origional look.

UZI Talk Life Member

APEX has Sterling mags, but they won't take 7.62x25. It's too long to fit in the mag.

The STEN mags from Wise Lite Arms are modified by them to take 7.62x25.

APEX Gun Parts is a member now..

I just thought I would make a quick post introducing APEX Gun Parts as a member of UZI Talk.

I know many of you are familiar with us as a source for STEN and STERLING part kits and magazines.
    We are also continuing to expand our line of parts.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about our products.

Richard@apexgunparts.com

APEX Gun Parts

719-481-2050

P.O. Box 144

Palmer Lake, CO 80133

Mon-Fri 8am to 4pm

www.apexgunparts.com

FFL 07/02
    UZI Talk Life Member
    I have purchases from Apex in the past and can tell you all they are A+ in my book. Welcome to the site!

Matt Eisenbraun
    Deep Creek Outfitters LLC
    07/02 FFL

Thanks!

I appreciate the nice comment!

APEX Gun Parts

719-481-2050

P.O. Box 144

Palmer Lake, CO 80133

Mon-Fri 8am to 4pm

www.apexgunparts.com

+1

All my Sterling mags have come from Apex, never a problem, good mags that work and timely shipping.
    Gunner

Quote Originally Posted by APEXgunparts
    I
    APEX Gun Parts

719-481-2050

P.O. Box 144

Palmer Lake, CO 80133

Mon-Fri 8am to 4pm

www.apexgunparts.com

sir, would you ship to EU countries? when interested in sterling mags and springs (ie. no registered parts as barrel, bolt and bolt assembly), could i just place individual order over your web site or should i place an order via my licensed gunsmith/arms dealer?
    thank you

Quote Originally Posted by bod
    sir, would you ship to EU countries? when interested in sterling mags and springs (ie. no registered parts as barrel, bolt and bolt assembly), could i just place individual order over your web site or should i place an order via my licensed gunsmith/arms dealer?
    thank you
    Thanks for the inquiry.

Sorry, but we are not licensed for any sales of gun parts outside the USA.

Regards,
    richard@apexgunparts.com

Quick FYI -->

Numrich gun parts has 9mm Sterling 34 round mags for $25.70. That's the FFL C&R license price, but I think that's also the regular price too.

I ordered up 4 and the total to the door is $113. Here's a quick link if you have any interest.

http://www.gunpartscorp.com/catalog/...136640&catid=0

UZI Talk Life Member
    I was treated right by APEX when a recent order came up one part short. They made it right promptly and courteously. Thank you guys!

Five years and counting, I'm still waiting on missing Sterling mags from IMA. Guess who I haven't ordered from in five years and who I will order from again?
    "Tyranny thrives best where government need not fear the wrath of an armed people.... The Second Amendment is a doomsday provision... Assuming you can never lose your freedom, is a mistake a free people get to make only once."
    --Judge Alex Kozinski of the Ninth Circuit Court in Silviera v. Lockyer

The mags from numrich showed up. They look good. Decent finish and about the only bad thing I can say is that they were dirty. Took apart and cleaned added a drop of oil to the roller pins and put back together. Can't wait to use them.

Smile APEX Sterling L2A3 parts..

I have been adding some new parts to the Sterling catagory.

Follow this link to browse the selection::
    https://www.apexgunparts.com/index.php/cPath/83

We also have more semi-auto parts/converted parts on the way!

Richard@apexgunparts.com

OUTSTANDING SERVICE!

I wanted to give a to Richard and his Crew at APEX Gun Parts! I placed an order with APEX on Saturday, and received the package Monday! OUTSTANDING SERVICE! Thank You! I purchased a Sterling MK-4 Type-I on Thursday, which came with 2 34-Round Mags. I ordered APEX's 4-Mag Package, 2 Spare Firing Pins, and a Return Spring & Guide Set. The packaging was EXCELLENT! No parts were flying around loosely in the package, and I certainly appreciate the extra time and effort it took to ship it right. Again, Thanks to APEX!

Cheers!

BB

We carry some Sterling Parts and Accessories. Here is a direct link for your convenience: http://www.copesdistributing.net/adv...words=sterling

And some Sten Parts and Accessories Too! http://www.copesdistributing.net/adv...?keywords=sten

UZI Talk Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cope's Dist. View Post
    We carry some Sterling Parts and Accessories. Here is a direct link for your convenience: http://www.copesdistributing.net/adv...words=sterling

And some Sten Parts and Accessories Too! http://www.copesdistributing.net/adv...?keywords=sten
    The bolt and the trigger pack are not Sterling. They are Chilean FAMAE PAF. It's based on the British Sterling L2A3.

Those parts will fit a Sterling, but they're not the same quality. The trigger pack is not stainless and the extractor is.... well, let's just say the Sterling one is better.

The parts kit is Sterling L2A3. You can compare the bolt and trigger pack with FAMAE PAF parts and see they're not the same.
    Last edited by Traveler; 06-18-2012 at 09:46 PM.

Noticed this weekend that APEX seems to have pulled the extractor from their available partlist online. Going to call to see if it is an error. Stocking up parts since my NFA form went pending.

UZI Talk Life Member

Name:  short chamberd.JPG
Views: 758
Size:  27.0 KB

I am seeing more of these short-chamberd barres from APEX. This one is the worst so far.

If youíre building a semi-auto, or plan on using one of these barrels in a Mk6, you really should check the chamber depth before you use it.

If the chamber is too short, you will need to have it reamed to the correct depth. Itís a small job most gunsmiths can do in a few minutes.

+ Reply to Thread