UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What lower is this?

What lower is this?

Just some questions about this lower/barrel I received and whatís itís worth? I know itís for 45 acp. Can it be used with a Vector RR or is it semi?

That looks like the Greg Jezionowski greasegun conversion. AFAIK they were only made in FA, although you could weld in the blocking tab to convert it to semi only. According to the UZI book only a few dozen were made, and the later ones had a lever mag retainer as the ball bearing early style made it both difficult to remove a mag and stay in the gun during firing. New in 2000-ish they were $230. Now, you would put it on Gunbroker for a starting bid of what you paid and let the market determine current value.

I've got one of those as well. I was reading through Dave's book yesterday trying to find something else and I stumbled across that lower. I bought a Vector grease gun conversion awhile back off GunBroker for my Uzi and it came with that extra grip. I literally thought it was just a one-off that somebody cobbled together. I never knew that this was an actual production item. My grip looks exactly like that. It's ugly but it works.

After looking at the pictures it looks like yours uses pressure from a ball detent to hold the magazine in place. From what I read that is an earlier design that was prone to having the magazine fallout if you weren't careful. The later ones used a magazine catch you had to cut a notch in the back of the magazine.
    Last edited by delta-10; 04-05-2021 at 02:46 AM.

Cool thanks guys! It did come with a vector rr but I will have no use for this. Any idea on value since I bought this as part of a package?

I sold one recently here for $450.

Thank you guys for all the help!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott C. View Post
    I sold one recently here for $450.
    That was a Humphries lower though, much better quality, I wouldn't pay that for the slapped together Jezionowski lowers especially if you have to modify the GG mags to use it.

UZI Talk Life Member
    Maybe it works fine but it looks like shit.

+ Reply to Thread