UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: Galil Suppliers

UZI Talk Supporter
    Got my 50 rounders in from OOW, much better condition than the ones from FAC, worth the couple of bucks extra. Still used surplus, but with much original finish etc.

Shipping time from FAC was a couple of weeks, faster from OOW.

I also bought what apparently were the last of the "brown painted" 35 round mags from "ammoclip". Interesting. Steel body, look to be IMI production, painted "in the field". Both are dark brown with a stripe in a contrasting color -- one light brown, the other od. Curious. Look like typical field work, I'll keep them like this.
    Official Zionist Conspirator

"We shall not cease from exploration. And the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started, and know the place for the first time." -T.S. Eliot

Speaking of Gunsmith47

I wanted to purchase one of his Galil (AR or ARM) kits. After a roundabout with several emails he or she didnt respond when I asked for a telephone number. Gunsmith47 offered IMI kits for I believe $800.00 which I was willing to pay at the time. I discoverd Gunsmith47 on Gunbroker I think most people would agree that many who post things on Gunbroker dont really want to sell anything, seemingly just want to show it off. Kind of like going to the Crossroads of the West Gunshow, nice stuff to look at but nobody wants to pay that high of a price.

Clyde Armory has micro galil kits.

can anyone report on the "new" IMI steel mags from WHATACOUNTRY ? Are they new IMI or South African? I called them today and the guy said he thought they were SA made. Not that thats bad but I took a chance and ordered 5-hoping they are actually what they're advertised as- new IMI. Anyone have a pic of one they received from Whatacountry? - OBTW- DSA is no longer listing new arsenal Galil mags but "good to very good"

UZI Talk Life Member
    WHATACOUNTRY deals with lots of Israeli surplus. I have no dought it would be IMI.

whatacountry mags

I ordered some recently. They were new as in unused but had wear blemishes/dings; some appear to have been repainted to cover pitted/rust spots. They are South African from all indications. No markings except manufacture date of 1979. Overall, yeah, they are OK. Sent pitted ones back for exchange w/o problem. IMO, hard to find new steel mags in mint condition.

UZI Talk Life Member

WHATACOUNTRY - whats the ordering experience of others when ordering from them? They hit my card for some mags going on 2 weeks now-nothing. I'm not worried about it and will give them a call after x-mas but ....are they just slow or what?

UZI Talk Supporter

centerfiresytems has kits,$280???

UZI Talk Supporter

12 Round mags

Quote Originally Posted by kmw1970
    The 12 rounders that CDNN has listed are mags for blanks. Great if you've got some grenade launching ammo!
    The white stripe 12 rounders from CDNN work fine with regular ammunition.

UZI Talk Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by h8pvmnt
    The white stripe 12 rounders from CDNN work fine with regular ammunition.
    Not the one I got from them. It has an additional plate at the front of the magazine that prevents loading anything other than the short style IDF (usually grenade launching) blanks.

Good thing I've got a couple hundred rounds of those. I need to get another dummy grenade, I've only got one.

I'll post some pix this weekend.
    Official Zionist Conspirator

"We shall not cease from exploration. And the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started, and know the place for the first time." -T.S. Eliot

You missed Northridge

Sham at Northridge has a few Galil parts also... fair prices too.http://www.northridgeinc.com/ak47_sks.htm

Destiny

Quote Originally Posted by Ugh!
    Anybody buy from gunsmith47 on gunbroker? He had new Galil kits. Now he isn't advertising on gunbroker and his email address is bouncing.
    ''I bought a newish all IMI arm set from him about 6 months ago, I think he is having some health problems and has backed off a little

UZI Talk Life Member
    13x1 dies
    NM130X1003
    http://www.e-taps.com/ofertapage%20200.htm

13x1 hand taps
    G130x100n3
    http://www.e-taps.com/ofertapage%20002.htm

Shipping and Handling is $8.25.
    $10.25 for Paypal and C/C,

Has anybody ordered from Aie-trade.com?

Anyone ordered from akpartskits.com? They have a number of Galil parts and accessories listed.

Quote Originally Posted by GunTech
    Anyone ordered from akpartskits.com? They have a number of Galil parts and accessories listed.

They are Blackthorne.

Good to go.

I can't remember where I saw the little blocks that fit between the bars of the folding stock. They were newly made to original spec. Anybody know where?

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz
    I can't remember where I saw the little blocks that fit between the bars of the folding stock. They were newly made to original spec. Anybody know where?
    http://www.falconarms.com/xcart/prod...&cat=17&page=2

+ Reply to Thread