UZI Talk Forums

View Poll Results: What model Galil do you have?

Voters
330. You may not vote on this poll
  • Magnum Research 361 (5.56 AR)

18 5.45%
  • Magnum Research 372 (5.56 ARM)

20 6.06%
  • Magnum Research 331 (7.62 AR)

6 1.82%
  • Magnum Research 332 (7.62 ARM)

18 5.45%
  • Action Arms 361 (5.56 AR)

11 3.33%
  • Action Arms 372 (5.56 ARM)

21 6.36%
  • Action Arms 386 (5.56 AR)

34 10.30%
  • Action Arms 392 (5.56 ARM)

33 10.00%
  • Action Arms 331 (7.62 AR)

2 0.61%
  • Action Arms 323 (7.62 ARM)

14 4.24%
  • Action Arms 329 (7.62 AR)

22 6.67%
  • Action Arms 332 (7.62 ARM)

18 5.45%
  • IMI Receiver Sporter Version

34 10.30%
  • ORF Receiver Version

161 48.79%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast

Thread: Galil Model Ownership Poll

Well, you don't list it on the survey but in addition to an AA import M386, I have an AA import Model SAR 'Glilon' fullauto.

My new galil .308

Just got a barreled receiver marked ".308 Sporter Galil". Put it together with a Century Kit I had. It has had the Importer name ground off, but not the address. Must be Mossberg. Can't wait to shoot it.

I need some help. I was at a show today and bought and Galil ARM. It only has some Hebrew writing and a serial number (EXP6xx). Who can tell me what I bought, how old it might be and what it could be worth? And of course, where it goes in the poll?

The condition is good(?), but needs a refinish job,the stock locks up very tight, but is very loose when folded. Does anybody rebuild the folders?

I also got with it 4 Hebrew marked steel mags, 2 new (though obviously have been laying around a while) chome lined barrels, and a .223 (?) bolt.

I paid about a grand for it all. I hope I'm good.

Thanks
    RM308

Arrow BTT

I have seen the ORF Poll at the top for a while and thought this one should be revived.

UZI Talk Life Member

Cool Galil Poll

I'm lucky enough to have gotten an original Galil Galatz Sniper package about 6 years ago.
    Ron

UZI Talk Life Member
    Pictures of that rifle would be appreciated. We don't get to see that version very often. BTW, break all our hearts, what did that cost you?
    "Good people sleep peacefully in their beds at night, only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

Courage is not a lack of fear, but one's ability to overcome it.

UZI Talk Life Member

Galil Galatz

Unfortunately I'm picture challenged. If someone can post them I'll try and take a few at some point. I paid $ 5600.00 till it was all said and done.
    Ron

Can't vote.......

Sorry, I can not vote, until someone tells me what I have.........

http://www.uzitalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37256

have 8 Galils. 2 Magnum Research ARM's .223 and .308. 2 Action Arms AR's in .223 and .308. 1 Century build and 3 Tenngalil builds. 1 ARM in .223, 1 ARM in 7.62 x 39 and the Micro being built just like jetskrtal's micro in .223. Just another Galil junkie.

Damn!!. There's only 4 Action Arms model 332's listed. Is that a rare model or something? I bought mine new when they first came out and it's still in my safe unfired.

UZI Talk Life Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BBQCYCLEWERKES
    have 8 Galils. 2 Magnum Research ARM's .223 and .308. 2 Action Arms AR's in .223 and .308. 1 Century build and 3 Tenngalil builds. 1 ARM in .223, 1 ARM in 7.62 x 39 and the Micro being built just like jetskrtal's micro in .223. Just another Galil junkie.
    You must seek help,as you have a very serious Galil collecting/hoarding illness.
    Lucky for you ,I can help!!
    Just send half of your collection to the "Jetskrtal Galil Rehabilitation Center" ,and you will be cured of this serious disease!!!!

361 AND 392 FOR ME .

Tal: Is this a classic example of the pot calling the kettle black? I guess I must have caught your illness. I don't think I'll be able to say I have a bakers dozen though. Running out of money under my matress. Bob

UZI Talk Life Member
    It will be sweet SIXTEEN as soon as Vulcan/Hesse.......OOP'S ....I mean, "Tenngalil" sends that Micro build my way!

UZI Talk Life Member

Name change for JET!!

Unless you last name is Keebler and you live in a hollowed out tree i prefer something with small pictures of dead presidents on it.
    The cookies were good but my bank teller wouldn't let me deposit them??

Smile

He Tal: How do you get away with paying for your Galil builds with cookies? Lat time I tried that I got crumbs in bed and had to sleep on the couch. LOL. I'll have to try this approach as my dead president collection is shrinking, just like the republicans in office. If things continue, we may all be paying for services with cookies.

I have four ORF receivered Galils. After getting The AK Forum SERIII I kind of got caried away. Got three kits from ORF (less barrels).IMI barrels and a ARM kit were obtained from Blackthorne (with no problems).One was built as an AR, one as a fixed wood stock AR and one as a ARM. All have new functional night sights.

UZI Talk Supporter
    SOMEONE NEEDS TO ADD THE CENTURY GOLANI W/ CASPIAN RECV. TO THE LIST FOR POLLING

ALOHA

Actually, we only have one reported "sighting" of a Caspian framed Galil. it'd be fantastic if it were true, but we need more verification other than someone saying they've seen a Century Galil with a hang tag saying it was a Caspian made.....don't you think?

What if it turns out that the recently sighted cast framed model is a Hesse / Vulcan? Don't want people snapping them up in droves because of misinformation only to find out they're as bad as the ORF framed models.

However for the poll sake, I'm of the understanding that Hesse / Vulcan did produce their own frame in the past and that model could be added to the poll.

Mine says Golani Semi-Auto Sporter Rifle, Cal. 5.56mm, also came out of Century Int. Arms, Yes and the "F" underneath.....It looks like all this stuff is brand new, including barrel but used folding shoulder stock.

Oh, yeah I had to disassemble and clean and oil and knew from other's posts that the receiver was going to be a bear to put back on,,,And it was,

+ Reply to Thread