UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 5 13 LastLast

Thread: The UZI Book - Order a copy now!!!

UZI Talk Life Member
    Dave,
    I don't know how I missed this thread!!
    I have not been"with it" I guess!!
    Looks and sounds like a great book!
    I will be ordering one shortly and look forward to another bit of Uzi love!!
    Can't wait!!
    NRA Life Patron Member
    MGO
    GOA
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Dave,
    You might want to slap a warning label on the book about starting to read it before bedtime. Little sleep and puffy eyes the next morning are the result!
    Seriously Dave, an excellent job!

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
    Dave,
    You might want to slap a warning label on the book about starting to read it before bedtime. Little sleep and puffy eyes the next morning are the result!
    Ha! You've got to pace yourself. Kind of like waiting for a transfer form to come back. Glad to hear you like it!
    Looking for the definitive reference book on UZI history and technical information? Check out my book The UZI Submachine Gun Examined. Details to order a copy are here.

I learned something new on the first ten pages. Reading on....

UZI Talk Life Member

Just placed my order Dave. Looking forward to it! Hope all is well with you.
    "De inimico non loquaris sed cogites" "Do not wish ill for your enemy.....Plan it"

UZI Talk Supporter
    Book arrived Thursday, greatly impressed with it, the photo work is superb.
    Trusting our government to do the right thing is like playing Russian roulette with all the chambers loaded.

UZI Talk Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
    Dave,
    Or before work, or before...

It really should come with instructions on how to get it out of the bombproof box and wrapping too. It sure is nice to put faces (in the pictures) to the names I/we have been reading about here for years. Nice job all around!

Fantastic book! 'Must-have' for collectors.

Dave, I got the book Friday July 7th. I Love the PROTOTYPE photo's in the book. It has ALOT of history for sure.

What a wealth of information. Worth every penny. Heck, worth it just for the pics.

Who'd have thought the ratcheting top cover design derived from the operation of Parker ball pens. My dad was a Parker salesman.

UZI Talk Life Member

Dave,I got my copy last week.Thanks for such a great book.

Administrator
    Glad to hear you guys are enjoying the book. it's very satisfying for me to hear!
    Looking for the definitive reference book on UZI history and technical information? Check out my book The UZI Submachine Gun Examined. Details to order a copy are here.

Administrator
    In case you didn't know, if you have an amazon.com account, you can enter a review of this book even if you didn't buy it on amazon. Your reviews help spread the word about the book. Thanks for your support!

Received my copy of the book. I slowly leafed my way thru it and before you know it, an hour went by. I will be diving into it later this month. Proud to have it in my library of firearm books. Great job!!

UZI Talk Life Member
    Dave,
    I wrote a review of your book on Amazon. I am "Cactus Jack"!

Don't ask.
    Old Arizona saying: "A rattlesnake in the house ends all talk about animal rights!"

Dave, in the book on page 82 the Federal Officer looks like Edgar J Hoover. WOW.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by MAC MAN View Post
    Dave, in the book on page 82 the Federal Officer looks like Edgar J Hoover. WOW.
    Someone else thought that as well before the book was published, but I wasn't sure so I didn't want to make that claim. It may be.

UZI Talk Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by RoverDave View Post
    Someone else thought that as well before the book was published, but I wasn't sure so I didn't want to make that claim. It may be.

If that picture was taken in November of 1983....

According to Wikipedia:

John Edgar Hoover, better known as J. Edgar Hoover, was the first Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation of the United States.
    Born: January 1, 1895, Washington, D.C.
    Died: May 2, 1972, Washington, D.C.
    Height: 5′ 7″

Just got my copy last night, this is the definitive must-have book for any/all UZI fans (SMG, SBR, carbine, original, clones, etc.)! Wow what an outstanding reference! Professionally published, incredible detailed photos (many never published before), behind-the-scenes stories (many I had never even heard of before)... it's all there! Dave has truly done and outstanding job and we can't thank him enough for sharing. I selected the "signed" option upon ordering and Dave even emailed me to verify exactly how I wanted it autographed "to". Talk about customer service! The hardcopy book was extremely we'll/professionally packaged and arrived in perfect shape! I can't guarantee all USPS "Media Rate" shipping will arrive as fast as mine, but my copy showed up in just two days! I can't compliment it enough and/or recommend it enough - if you are any type of UZI fan or collector this book is for you! Thanks again Dave for all the hard work! "Hoss"

Administrator
    Thanks for the feedback Hoss. Very much appreciated!

+ Reply to Thread