UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Palmetto State AK GF3

Thoughts?
    Last edited by Molon Labia; 10-21-2019 at 06:47 PM.

Following. Considering one for a FA build but wondering if I am going to throw this much work into one if a total build might be a better option.

I have a GF2 with green Magpul furniture. Best $499 Iíve ever spent on a firearm. Canít say enough good things about it. Itís just solid, reliable, and has a very nice fit and finish. Every bit as nice as $1200+ AKís Iíve shot.

UZI Talk Life Member

Ordered a blemished one July 3rd, 529.00 with magpul furniture and free shipping. Picked it up this morning. Can't find the blemish, as above said it appears to be solid.

Quote Originally Posted by SOTMan View Post
    Following. Considering one for a FA build but wondering if I am going to throw this much work into one if a total build might be a better option.
    its pretty rough to get back into the receiver and slot that rail and not have it looks like hammered ass, always better to start with a fresh build for a post sample. I cheated and slotted my yugo in the mill, you have to cut both the upper and lower rails, unless you have some short cutter with a long shank..... now I worry about the carrier ever jumping out and hitting me in the face.

UZI Talk Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by rparsons3 View Post
    Ordered a blemished one July 3rd, 529.00 with magpul furniture and free shipping. Picked it up this morning. Can't find the blemish, as above said it appears to be solid.
    Finally got to shoot it about 400 rds, no problems, glad I bought it.

UZI Talk Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by rparsons3 View Post
    Finally got to shoot it about 400 rds, no problems, glad I bought it.
    Originally Posted by rparsons3 View Post

4 months to delivery ????

What was it a stamped SBR? JK, but still wondering why so long for delivery to you?

Rich

Quote Originally Posted by root View Post
    Originally Posted by rparsons3 View Post

4 months to delivery ????

What was it a stamped SBR? JK, but still wondering why so long for delivery to you?

Rich
    Looks like he ordered it on July 3rd, picked it up on July 10th. It just took him 4 months to get out and blast it.

I picked up one in OD green with the Magpul Zhukov stock. I love it, as the Zastava M70 that I have seems to have a short length of pull for me. It seems cramped. The Zhukov stock extends out to where it is very comfortable for me to shoot, and the PSAGF3 AK runs like a top. I have not yet cleaned it with about a case and a half of ammo through mine with Bulgarian steel lipped mags, it will ring steel all day long at 100 and 200 yards, and it has not failed me one round. This rifle is good to go IMO.
    Last edited by glockman; 10-17-2019 at 12:34 AM.

+ Reply to Thread