UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: Need to find a Walther UZI 22LR 20R Magazine

Last edited by Bianchi; 09-09-2020 at 12:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyDodge View Post
    Next to impossible with extreme price gouging, if they have them buy them and Iíll buy them off you lol
    Doesn't "next to impossible" increase the value of something? If something was once inexpensive but is now more expensive due to rairity how would this constitute price gouging?

Same principle applies to transferable MG's you don't see people complaining about that. The market price is the market price.

Quote Originally Posted by 124NATO View Post
    Doesn't "next to impossible" increase the value of something? If something was once inexpensive but is now more expensive due to rairity how would this constitute price gouging?

Same principle applies to transferable MG's you don't see people complaining about that. The market price is the market price.
    Rarity doesn’t always equal value.

Certain ammos are next to impossible to purchase right now, doesn’t mean the price should go through the roof

When people want just as much as a real deal thing for a knock off? You don’t buy the knock off

Or in this case if a magizine cost as almost as much as buying the gun/magizine brand new in box, well.......
    Last edited by DannyDodge; 09-09-2020 at 10:16 PM.

may be someone could create a magwell adapter for another mag this is more simple and he could be shared cause that's not a mag.
    Last edited by Bianchi; 09-10-2020 at 01:25 AM.

Thank you where did you find a 10 rd mag at. I will buy it if available

UZI Talk Life Member
    Jam did you find one yet?
    "All that is necessary for evil to triumph, is for good men to do NOTHING!"
    Edmund Burke 1729-1797

The Walther Uzi .22 mags can be easily modified to work with the Vector full auto Uzi .22 conversion. I bought a couple of the Walther Uzi .22 mags way back when they were $29.95, and they are the best performing full auto Uzi .22 conversion mags I have; and I have BWE, Vector, and Black Dog Machine (BDM) mags as well. I only bought a couple because, at 20 rounds, they aren't that great for full auto shooting. On the other hand, the BDM mag does not appear to be compatible with the Walther .22 Uzi (and the BDM website says so).
    In any case, BDM .22 Uzi mags are currently Out of Stock. This presents a possible win-win opportunity. If you can convince BDM to make a mag that works for the Vector Uzi .22 pattern platform and the Walther Uzi .22 platform, their market would be significantly larger.

MHO, YMMV, etc. Be well.

ETA: Disclaimer - I do not have any interest in Black Dog Machine.
    Also, if BDM is not interested in pursuing the dual use .22 mag suggested, perhaps another vendor such as ProMag (which I also do not have any interest in) would be interested.
    Last edited by SecondAmend; 10-01-2020 at 01:56 PM.

Anyone know where to find one of theses IWI Walther .22 uzi's under $500? With the shortage of additional mags I wouldn't think they would be bringing such a premium. Long story short I have a lead on several mags which was always my reasoning for not getting one.

I'm looking worldwide nothing. Even the manufacture nothing. Only 9mm. If somebody could make one that works properly I would by it. I don't understand why company stop making it. Thank everyone that responded

Does anyone know the correct way to take the 10 round mags apart? I see a notch that holds the spring up. I was thinking if I could get it disassembled properly, shave that notch, maybe put in a proper spring that the 20 round mags use it might work. 10 round magazines were all that I could find in the last few years. I don't want to accidentally break these as it's all I have.

I currently have 7 of the 20rd mags, will be down to 5 if I ever get the payment for the two I sold on gunbroker. I was holding out for a pistol version, but with current prices being over $500 it really doesnt seem to be worth.

Is the biggest issue the “last round bolt hold open?”

Super tempted to try and get a BDM to fit. All I have are 2x 20rnd magazines (bought a spare when I bought the Walther UZI).

Quote Originally Posted by tonelar View Post
    Super tempted to try and get a BDM to fit. All I have are 2x 20rnd magazines (bought a spare when I bought the Walther UZI).
    BDM magazines (if you can find one - they've been out of stock for some time) can probably be cut/ground to fit. However, the resulting magazine will likely have seriously compromised structural integrity.
    Best of luck.
    MHO, YMMV, etc. Be well.

UZI Talk Life Member
    I found about a dozen of these 20 round .22 mags today on the shelf at a local gun shop. Are people still looking for them?
    Vector UZI SMG

Not mine but they are new and the seller seems to have a few https://www.gunbroker.com/item/885348003

UZI Talk Life Member
    Wow 100 each
    Vector UZI SMG

Quote Originally Posted by dustindu4 View Post
    I found about a dozen of these 20 round .22 mags today on the shelf at a local gun shop. Are people still looking for them?
    What shop are you referring to? i would like to buy a few.

I’m getting close on having mags available. Still have to tune it but I’m close

https://imgur.com/gallery/jCFYBTG

Quote Originally Posted by DannyDodge View Post
    I’m getting close on having mags available. Still have to tune it but I’m close

https://imgur.com/gallery/jCFYBTG
    Would they be for sale? Keep us updated. Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread