UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast

Thread: Need to find a Walther UZI 22LR 20R Magazine

Post Need to find a Walther UZI 22LR 20R Magazine

All comments and suggestions are appreciated.

I was wanting to buy one of these guns, but the lack of mags is what drove me away. My suggestion would be to try to buy a gun that comes with two or more mags on gun broker and then turn around and resell the gun with one mag.

UZI Talk Life Member
    "All that is necessary for evil to triumph, is for good men to do NOTHING!"
    Edmund Burke 1729-1797

Quote Originally Posted by Jack007 View Post
    Description clearly indicates "Original, unused. Will not fit Walther Umarex UZI 22 Models."

I just picked on of these uzis up and also looking for mags, and refuse to pay the insane prices dudes want on gunbroker. If you find a hook up let a brother know!

Quote Originally Posted by Jack007 View Post
    Says right in the description will not work with Walther .22 uzi

UZI Talk Life Member
    Ooops!
    "All that is necessary for evil to triumph, is for good men to do NOTHING!"
    Edmund Burke 1729-1797

Attachment 36008
    V1
    i created a 27 to 30 rounds mag (depend the spring size) and other parts that did not exist for this weapon with a 3d printer, because there is no more parts for this firearm. you can only buy a ten rounds mag.
    Last edited by Bianchi; 09-09-2020 at 12:17 PM.

Thank you for responding. If you know where I can get a 10 rd I will buy. Thank again

Thank you for responding. How much was the broker price? Interested in knowing

If YOU KOW ANYONE WITH MAG FOR 22LR 10/20 WHATEVER THAT FIT IWI CARL WALTHER UZI LET ME KNOW. THANK YOU ALL GOD BLESS

hello i do not know where you could find one! contact walther germany to know if he's alway's produced or availlable somewhere in your country! if a gun shop had this product or for ordering one for you. the last disponibility are 10R mag they stopped the 20R.

nobody want to produce parts for this fire arms, she's badly considered, she had feeding problem, if you reduce wobbling from the upper and the lower she eat all type of 22 L.R rounds.
    Last edited by Bianchi; 09-06-2020 at 03:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bianchi View Post
    Walther.IWI.Umarex.Mag.V1.jpg (60.6 KB)

i created a 27 to 30 rounds mag (depend the spring size) and other parts that did not exist for this weapon with a 3d printer, because there is no more parts for this firearm. you can only buy a ten rounds mag.

Did you actually have any printed up/made or just designed? Realistically 3D printing is going to be our only option on getting mags for these at a realistic price. Do you still have the cad files?

Quote Originally Posted by DannyDodge View Post
    Did you actually have any printed up/made or just designed? Realistically 3D printing is going to be our only option on getting mags for these at a realistic price. Do you still have the cad files?
    you think like me some months ago! i do a first one in steel too heavy and not fully working, this one taking me one day to made it by modifying a 9mm steel mag.

after that half failure i decided to buy a 3D printer a chinese at low price with a large print surface, they sent me a diy version to mount by yourself and two coils of abs wire.

i get solidworks and started to make simple parts to understand my new tool and my mistakes and i started to create a one-piece magazine a big mistake because all part have to be cleaned after be printed.

i do another one a v2 with a body in three parts that worked well and now i have to do my v3 in two parts like the original with the loading push button.

i have my personal files i've not the right to share it sorry. i made one prototype for me at time and the older goes in the solvent. but i can help if you elaborate your prototype.

you have to learn how to use some 3d app's to create or print understand how the printer work and his settings, the abs wire or other nylon-carbon wire, and examinate 22lr conversion magazine pictures and the original mag. i could give you the link of the files i found to start mine that could help a lot.

at the final you get a magazine (repairable) for under 10€

Attachment 36007
    the first test
    Last edited by Bianchi; 09-07-2020 at 01:34 PM. Reason: pix

Quote Originally Posted by 124NATO View Post
    we could buy a good 3D printer at this price!

UZI Talk Life Member
    Shooters outpost in hooksett NH has a bunch on display. Are these really that hard to find?
    Vector UZI SMG

Quote Originally Posted by dustindu4 View Post
    Shooters outpost in hooksett NH has a bunch on display. Are these really that hard to find?
    Next to impossible with extreme price gouging, if they have them buy them and Iíll buy them off you lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bianchi View Post
    you think like me some months ago! i do a first one in steel too heavy and not fully working, this one taking me one day to made it by modifying a 9mm steel mag.

after that half failure i decided to buy a 3D printer a chinese at low price with a large print surface, they sent me a diy version to mount by yourself and two coils of abs wire.

i get solidworks and started to make simple parts to understand my new tool and my mistakes and i started to create a one-piece magazine a big mistake because all part have to be cleaned after be printed.

i do another one a v2 with a body in three parts that worked well and now i have to do my v3 in two parts like the original with the loading push button.

i have my personal files i've not the right to share it sorry. i made one prototype for me at time and the older goes in the solvent. but i can help if you elaborate your prototype.

you have to learn how to use some 3d app's to create or print understand how the printer work and his settings, the abs wire or other nylon-carbon wire, and examinate 22lr conversion magazine pictures and the original mag. i could give you the link of the files i found to start mine that could help a lot.

at the final you get a magazine (repairable) for under 10€

Attachment 36007
    the first test

I haven’t received my gun yet, it should be here this week so i should be able to start looking at the mag and trying to model it in a cad program

at start, i've not copied the original because i did not know how the software worked i operated diferently to learn.
    that's the file that i started to modify to get my magazine

https://grabcad.com/library/b-t-apc9...ype-30-round-1
    i cutted the lips and made two 22 lr rails that goes inside the body and new lips look liking the Walther original magazine.

UZI Talk Life Member
    What's a good price???
    Vector UZI SMG

+ Reply to Thread