UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Semi-auto IMI Uzi Bolts

Semi-auto IMI Uzi Bolts

Hey everyone I'm new here, so bare with me a little bit..... I was an FFL for 40 years here in the Tampa Bay area of Florida. Had to close a couple of years ago when I was diagnosed with cancer. I'm in remission at this point... Digging thru old boxes in the garage I found an old box of "like new" IMI semi-auto bolts... 5 of them appear complete, 1 Model "A", 4 Model "B"'s, 2 Model "B"'s that look new, but are missing parts, and then a mini or pistol bolt... Appear to all be 9mm... I'd like to sell them, hopefully as a lot of all 8 at the same time! Anyone know what they should bring and who might be interested?? Any help would be appreciated!!!

UZI Talk Life Member
    You hit the jackpot, semi bolts in all flavors are very scarce. Quick check on Gunbroker will give you an idea what each is worth. You can list them here for sale but if you list it you
    have to put a price on it. You should have no problem selling them.

Fort Harrison:
    Interesting user name (Fort Harrison) as I was born and raised in MT.
    I am very interested in a one (1) of your Model B; semi-auto bolt assemblies complete (hopefully in 9mm?).
    What would you want for a complete bolt assembly?

Well if you’re selling them all at once, you’d have to expect that the person buying would want a discount for purchasing all 8. Also, whether or not you have positive feedback somewhere effects the price too. If you don’t have any feedback anywhere, it’s harder to get someone to risk dumping $800, and they may only be willing to lose a fraction of that.

Fort Harrison

Fort Harrison,
    I am very interested in a one (1) of your Model B; semi-auto bolt assemblies complete or not in 9mm. What would you want for a complete bolt assembly and what would the price difference be for an incomplete bolt assembly? Please let me know.
    Last edited by Mr.Halloween; 04-17-2021 at 08:10 PM.

+ Reply to Thread