UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: US Barrel Shrouds out of business ??? Website says closed Indefinitely due to family

US Barrel Shrouds out of business ??? Website says closed Indefinitely due to family

holy fuggg
    wish them the best in whatever they got going on.

I can't tell you how many people I know looking for semi auto feed ramps at this moment, if anyone has one of the semi auto feed ramps. Ive talked to a guy at a cnc shop and they are capable of making some, I just need one for them to copy

More parts needed then that! Anyone know how they are doing? Turned from Vacation to Emergency in 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by rentprop1 View Post
    Ive talked to a guy at a cnc shop and they are capable of making some, I just need one for them to copy
    I have used BSD Fabrication and Works to make unobtainable parts before. I can send them my new spare and let him look at it and we can see what happens. His prices are amazing and turnaround is fast.

If anyone can get someone to make semi-auto feed ramps let me know. Please !
    However I am heartbroken that the people at US Barrel Shrouds seems to be having a serious problem.
    Pray all ends well

Quote Originally Posted by Member13 View Post
    I have used BSD Fabrication and Works to make unobtainable parts before. I can send them my new spare and let him look at it and we can see what happens. His prices are amazing and turnaround is fast.
    no dog in the fight, but isn't that the guy touting the solvent traps all over Fb, I saw there ATF sent him the, we see what you're trying to do warning and he snubbed them, Id be careful sending a precious spare to them if the countdown to the door getting kicked in is underway....lol....I talking to a guy in PM that may have a spare if he can find it, I spoke to a guy at a shop about copying it, just need one for them to measure and put into CAD or however they do it.....steel prices are still climbing so I wanna get this rolling ASAP.

Does the feed ramp also needs to be heat treated

They're back up it looks like

Quote Originally Posted by herr_cobblermachen View Post
    They're back up it looks like
    Yep back up, I'm still interested in having semi auto feed ramps made, just need a sample one, I don't wanna wait around to see "/if "/someone is gonna make a part in that much demand.

Looks like they are down again. Dang I was going back to order a semi auto sear, trunnion and I also need a semi feed ramp.

UZI Talk Life Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rentprop1 View Post
    Yep back up, I'm still interested in having semi auto feed ramps made, just need a sample one, I don't wanna wait around to see "/if "/someone is gonna make a part in that much demand.
    Somebody on the reddit sub /UZI_SMG had some for sale
    Vector UZI SMG

Quote Originally Posted by guntrk6 View Post
    Looks like they are down again. Dang I was going back to order a semi auto sear, trunnion and I also need a semi feed ramp.
    Just keep checking to see when they are back up. I just got an order from when they were back up a week ago. I think they are catching up on orders right now.

I hope all their health issues work out for the best.

US Barrel Shrouds opens briefly, takes and fills those orders then shuts back down again. I managed to catch them open and taking orders and was able to get a semi auto sear.
    Looks like they're really trying while dealing with family health problems at the same time. I wish them well.

+ Reply to Thread