UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 922r Mag Bases

922r Mag Bases

Trying to keep my norinco compliant I went to modify an ar 9mm mag for the uzi, but the spine on the mag nixed that idea. I figured I could atleast upcycle the follower and base plate from the ar mag as its usa made. The base plate was way too loose and the follower needed too much time to mod to do it more than once.

Decided instead to make a batch of base plates myself. They work well on all the uzi mags Ive tried them with thus far. It doesn't seem like 922r is a big problem for most uzi folk, except us in the norinco 320 crowd. Is there any interest/demand for these?

Name:  PXL_20210415_015449739.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  68.7 KB

UZI Talk Life Member
    I am a Norinco Nut......I approve.

Are these for sale and whats your next move?

Do something about the stock if possible.

I made up a handful for testing. Made an aesthetic revision and made up another batch. At this point, if there's a demand I don't mind at all to make up a big batch and sell, just not sure how many norinco peeps are out there or if it interests the non norinco folk.

lol whats your thoughts on the stock

Always interested in extra US parts! If you were selling them, I'd buy a few. If you were willing to share/sell the print file, I'd be even more interested =)

I wonder if Numrich has the QD fixed stock hardware for sale. If you had that, you could design your own stock so that it mated up with the original mounting hardware.

Im stingy with my files . Let me do some cost estimates and get a batch of 20 or so printed up . I'll let yawl know and put them up in the marketplace.

Hmmm, I do have the original stock and hardware. I have big hands but to get my hands around that grip was impossible. I switched over to the Israeli blend of furniture. I may be able to work out some sort of fixed stock adapter for some already existing stock. Pitch me some ideas, we can work out an original...

+ Reply to Thread