UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 12 Gauge upper

12 Gauge upper

What's the latest? Can't find the thread.

UZI Talk Life Member
    Sorry been busy. I made a bunch of fake internet money and used it to buy half a small town to restore and rehabilitate. It’s very time consuming. I’ll get back to welding in June, promise!
    Live BRAVE, Live FREE!

“To abandon FACTS is to abandon FREEDOM”

It’s easy to fool someone, but almost impossible to convince them they’ve been fooled!

UZI Talk Supporter
    Congratulations on your fake internet money.

UZI Talk Supporter
    Wait are you serious?

UZI Talk Life Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaine777 View Post
    Congratulations on your fake internet money.
    LMAO thank you sir. I knew it would be wise to take a chunk of it and turn it into something real that will have a lasting impact. Since moving to the city we’ve missed small town living so we got to know some surrounding areas and found a great development opportunity in a nice quiet place... it’s the right place at the right time.
    Live BRAVE, Live FREE!

It’s easy to fool someone, but almost impossible to convince them they’ve been fooled!

UZI Talk Life Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaujo View Post
    Wait are you serious?
    Completely. I swear I’ll be back to welding in June!
    Live BRAVE, Live FREE!

Quote Originally Posted by rybread View Post
    LMAO thank you sir. I knew it would be wise to take a chunk of it and turn it into something real that will have a lasting impact. Since moving to the city we’ve missed small town living so we got to know some surrounding areas and found a great development opportunity in a nice quiet place... it’s the right place at the right time.
    I hear the Navy is selling off several remote installations, complete with power plants, barracks, and SCIFs. Some in pastoral setting......

UZI Talk Life Member
    That’s pretty awesome there was a time I would have bought and lived in one of those or a missile base! Alas as I age I like to have amenities- I bought a ton of commercial property in and adjacent to a small historic city/ tourist spot, that has good restaurants and breweries, wineries etc.. and is only 40 minutes to my place in the city.
    Live BRAVE, Live FREE!

UZI Talk Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by sparky923 View Post
    I hear the Navy is selling off several remote installations, complete with power plants, barracks, and SCIFs. Some in pastoral setting......
    If you can afford to fuel the power plant, that would be a great place to buy! Enough living quarters to start your very own cult, lol

UZI Talk Supporter
    I own a little commercial property in a small town as well. Hopefully you got a tax deferment for a decent period of time, as small town doesn’t command (or maintain) the rents, like big city commercial does. Tenant turnover is pretty high (which needs to be factored in). I think the digital currency is just heating up, and you will be kicking yourself for selling too soon, but I am certainly not an expert, and it is likely I am completely wrong.

Hopefully you can buy 12 gauge by the time you finish your project. It’s pretty scarce in the stores I frequent.

UZI Talk Life Member
    We’re working on tax deferments/ historic & development grants etc. a lot of it is vacant land and some inside a historic district so we’re working with the city on zoning and incentives where applicable- for now the taxes are low and very manageable since we paid cash for the property. Like storage space rent manageable.

Don’t worry I wouldn’t sell any crypto- those are long holds, these were all stock gains and I was able to leverage up when they dropped in price after huge run ups (thank you trailing stop loss) so now I own more shares than I did before, even after pulling some to invest in this project.

And I have several flavors of 12 gauge stockpiled for testing!!
    Live BRAVE, Live FREE!

+ Reply to Thread