UZI Talk Forums
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Inventory

UZI Talk Life Member

Inventory

I will check out Ruben mendiolas and David spiwaks websites from time to time just for fun. Where did all the m16s and m11s go? Iím so happy I bought a norrell trigger pack years ago as I have never seen another for sale. Some items just seem like hens teeth these days. I guess supply and demand but seems strange. What other sites do you guys look at for machine guns for sale?

UZI Talk Life Member
    STURM & GB are prob best two well known sites for MGs

fwiw, I know of 4 10/22 trigger packs for sale in the last ~4 months.
    I believe one of them is still for sale by Bear Paw Arms
    "John Norrell registered trigger pack with a suppressor by SSK industries. This is a two tax stamp gun. Asking 20,000"

Also, I've seen more steel RDIAS change hands in the last year than in the previous 10
    Stuff is moving pretty quickly.

Agree - MG inventory actively for sale is pretty low - huge demand last year and early this year.
    A lot of the low price / common stuff traded hands last year (Macs, M16s, HK sears, etc.) & I think that drained the supply pipeline a bit

UZI Talk Supporter
    I like sturm and spiwak, but sturm is somewhat weird to work with and I'm not even sure if a non paying member can post anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaujo View Post
    I like sturm and spiwak, but sturm is somewhat weird to work with and I'm not even sure if a non paying member can post anymore.
    you now have to pay (not a lot) to post on Sturm, but this cuts down on fraud.

I have purchased 2 MG's thru Sturm, and it was pretty painless. One was my first MG purchase and it was (more than) a little concerning to send a check for thousands to someone you don't know.

I also purchased a MG from Spiwak. Worked out well, nice gun, and the price was right. Good communication/email was not their strong point but they delivered as promised and I would buy from him again.

+ Reply to Thread