Recent content by strobro32

1. strobro32

How many before red flags

I'll let you know as soon as I speak with or hear from a single ATF agent over the incident. They just rejected multiple transfers of the stolen items to my new address because they are NOT IN MY POSSESSION. I wonder if they can find me if the recovered items are recovered without the new...
  2. strobro32

How many before red flags

Talk about red flags... Most of my NFA collection was stolen in 2011. The day it happened. I reported the SN's to my local PD, ATF and sheriff. 2 PD detectives came to my door a year later. They notified me that 2 of my cans were recovered in a sting in Atlanta 7 days after the theft. I...
  3. strobro32

MAC factory subsonic ammo

Looks like MAC used the same .355 130 gr bullet for their 9mm and 380 ammo. .
  4. strobro32

Anyone shot Super Vel 380 out of a MAC?

I have some Super Vel 380 ammo with a crimp at the base of a bullet. I'm concerned with leaving some of the case in the chamber. What is the crimp at the base of a bullet called? Is IT called a case cannelure? Can this cannalure split off in open bolt guns?
  5. strobro32

Gauging interest in an adjustable bolt

I would very much like that. I will PM you.
  6. strobro32

The PM-63 RAK delayed slide works without lots of weight, drag or spring tension to lower ROF.
  7. strobro32

I'm looking forward to seeing the design.
  8. strobro32

canceled

I pardon you.
  9. strobro32

Fun new Tobias Arms Gun

New Tec pistol. Good job Tobias. Love the new 9mm 50 rd coffin quad mags / 30 rd Scorpion mags option. Lets make the 20's roar again.
  10. strobro32

canceled

No replies. I guess burgers and booze is also canceled.
  11. strobro32

BEST suppressed pistol design?

I think that gun was used in the movie Wild Gesse II.
  12. strobro32

canceled

We can't shoot in the morning. Anyone want to meet up for the best burgers and drinks in in N. TX at 11AM? So far this is the best place we've found since moving here. M&O's Grill 200 Carroll Street Suite 110 Fort Worth Tx 76107
  13. strobro32

canceled

14. strobro32

canceled

90% chance of rain....
  15. strobro32

canceled

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter