Search results

1. S

Anyone know who makes this railed forend?

I was cruising youtube a few days ago and saw this video. Anyone know who makes this railed forend or if it's a custom piece? I posted a comment and PM'd the uploader on here, Dogon1013, but he hasn't logged into this forum since January. Thanks.
  2. S

Two questions about my Max-11/22...

1.) What do you guys use to clean the barrel insert? I've been using a brush with solvent and it takes forever to scrub the lead out after shooting 500rds of RGB. Is there a product that I can apply down the barrel before heading out to shoot that will minimize the buildup? 2.) What can I use...
  3. S

Max-11/22... can't get takedown pin to slide all the way through?

I've shot about 6,000 rds of 9mm through my max-11. I clean after every range trip and never have an issue inserting or removing the takedown pin. I use the KNS pin and it slides in and out like butter. I just received my max-11/22 and installed the kit correctly with the bolt on top of the...
  4. S

Best place to buy bulk 9mm?

Looking for a site to buy 9mm in bulk. I've had zero issues shooting WWB from Walmart but wanted to buy in bulk. Thanks in advance. S
  5. S

Having issues installing Lage Grip with mag release...

Putting on the backstrap is not going as planned. The metal mag release lever body is wider than the opening the in polymer for it to fit in. Anyone else have this issue? Thanks, S
  6. S

Is this normal on a Lage upper? *pic*

Hey Guys, I just received my Lage upper today and took off the side plastic guards and won't be using them. Does anyone else have this sanded down spot on their upper? It is on the left side and I wanted to check with you guys before I emailed Mr. Lage. Thanks!
  7. S

Is an M11 w/22 conversion + 22 ss sparrow hearing safe?

I was thinking about going with this setup and also using this suppressor on a p22. Experience from anyone running this combo? Does the suppressor heat up pretty quick after a mag? Thanks in advance, S

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter