Search results

1. Gaujo

HUB direct thread mount for 7/8-9 threads?

Barrels and uppers are cheap. Leave the OEM alone and get something modern is the general advice.
  2. Gaujo

Sneak Peak New Accessory Project

Yep! Y'all ever need anything printed like this just hit me up with a .stl and I got you. Gonna need a brown rig with a pouch for each Mac type!
  3. Gaujo

Gauging interest in an adjustable bolt

Lol you're right! Well at least I got the important part right ;-) Now back on topic, how's the prototype coming?
  4. Gaujo

I'd buy one in a heartbeat buddy. C'mon do us a special run! I'll 3d print an uzitalk embosser ;-)
  5. Gaujo

Cool dude!
  6. Gaujo

You made me think twice. I'm going to go find my original parts and put them in a marked box!
  7. Gaujo

Yea but we are talking about swapping uppers here and parts, Everybody who has any sense keeps the original parts in a box.
  8. Gaujo

I mean it was 1986, all transferables will be legally C&R once they are 50 years old, and that occurs in May of 2036, which is only 8 years out.
  9. Gaujo

Tabs for converting sten mags for the max 31s

I have some of Concord's last batch of tabs somewhere, they are dear to me now and I just want to keep them to remember the cool dude himself. Thanks for keeping that alive.
  10. Gaujo

Speed Cube thoughts?

I wouldn't give a stock M11a1, M10, or M11/9 to a new MG shooter without at least the supppressor on it. It's too natural to put your hand out front. I like to let people shoot the max-31 full size first, but anything with a VFG, or some kind of grip is good. I want to get a mac jack now...
  11. Gaujo

I can tell you the Lage .22 kit is really nice, and I shot one of the nicest and it was reliable with CCI mini-mags, which at the time I owned one were .13 a shot. At that time I was getting 9mm for about the same so I let it go for what I paid. I regret selling it just because, but I won't be...
  12. Gaujo

What would be the easiest way to make a dummy display receiver?

This is going to save u a lot of time and $
  13. Gaujo

What there is an Urbach slow fire 11/9 bolt?
  14. Gaujo

Yea! I was expecting version 2 by now ;-)
  15. Gaujo

Late M10/45 dual mag catch won’t lock GI mags

I had to file the crap out of one to get it to fit my JAWS m10/45, not a dual catch, but hey file away they are cheap. Just remember to file and fit, file and fit. Little at a time.
  16. Gaujo

Anyone have a spare M10/45 grip plastic?

Upgrade it a little https://www.max-11.com/72.php OR upgrade more https://www.max-11.com/82.php
  17. Gaujo

CFW Bolt Just Sold on GB for $2900

Cudos to Sam and Tina for their courage! Making them is really cool!
  18. Gaujo

Focus on family brother.
  19. Gaujo

MAC 11 conversion to .22TCM?

I should. I will check and post back.
  20. Gaujo

What's the coolest MAC video ever?

Classic. Mac is the weapon of choice for both phone booths and stairwells.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter