Anyone use the Stormerkz Pic rail stock adapter?

sigstroker

What do you think of it?

SA-CBRY-02A-300x300.jpg
SA-CBRY-02B-300x300.jpg

sigstroker

The gun has the strap hanger on the barrel and would be an SBR with the stock on it. The website also says it goes on the SMG. Why do you think it's for a semi auto?

StenAtopia

I haven’t read the website. The gun in the pic you provided is A SEMI AUTO MAC!!! look at the safety selector. Will it fit a FA mac? Not sure it looks like the adapter has two holes on the bottom so possibly!

StenAtopia

So I guess to answer your Orginal question I think and just my two cents it’s bulky and blocky. There are better options out there that if using this semi auto set up don’t look as “Blocky” imho. YMMV. Ty

StenAtopia

root

UZI Talk Supporter
Someone made a adapter that used the two holes in the bottom of the receiver for a complete stock back in the 90's was for the carbine conversion.
Looked really good and natural on the gun. I think the stock was a uzi wood type design in black plastic by choat maybe.

That cage like adapter would look great with a scuba diver engraved on the receiver in one of the cut outs and a shark just front of the adapter LOL!

MitchWerbellsGhost87

UZI Talk Life Member
The gun has the strap hanger on the barrel and would be an SBR with the stock on it. The website also says it goes on the SMG. Why do you think it's for a semi auto?
It’s for the semi auto because it would not work with the SMG stock hardware installed. The front strap hanger is on all semi auto Cobray M11/9s. This is for the semi autos. The gun in the photo is a semi auto, very easy to tell… it has a semi auto safety selector and no sear pin.

Oh and my opinion? It’s ugly as hell

MitchWerbellsGhost87

UZI Talk Life Member
Someone made a adapter that used the two holes in the bottom of the receiver for a complete stock back in the 90's was for the carbine conversion.
Looked really good and natural on the gun. I think the stock was a uzi wood type design in black plastic by choat maybe.

That cage like adapter would look great with a scuba diver engraved on the receiver in one of the cut outs and a shark just front of the adapter LOL!

The description on USMG should say:

“Cage goes in the water.. you go in the water, sharks in the water…. Our shark”.

This was the one that was actually sold by Cobray firearms in the late 80s for the CM11/9 carbine. These are rare as hell. It had a factory Cobray style Wooden stock that was cut differently for the adapter piece.

IMG_2848.jpeg

CMP sold them as well in the early 90s (middle one)
IMG_9457.jpeg

IMG_9458.jpegIMG_3248.jpeg

Now you’re giving me ideas….

Last edited:

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter