Best 45 Uzi Suppressor

JohnUZI

I am thinking about buying a 45 Grease Gun Conversion Uzi from Vector because 45acp ammo is natuarly Sub-sonic. I know you can buy Sub-sonic 9mm ammo,but all that I found cost just as much as 45acp rounds so I would rather have the heavier 45 bullet.
My questons are:
1. Does anyone make a 45 Uzi Suppressor that is long enough to keep the gun from having to be regestered as an SBR?
2. I have heard about a lot of reliability problems with the Vector 45 Uzi and since I am not a gunsmith,who can fix it so that it does not jam on me?
3. Will the Suppressor make it even more likely to jam?
4. Should I just stick with the original design 9mm Uzi and buy Sub-sonic ammo,if so where is it sold the cheepest for plinking?
5. Who makes the quietest 45 Suppressor?

Thanks in advance for any helpfull input.

Artful

JohnUZI said:
I am thinking about buying a 45 Grease Gun Conversion Uzi from Vector because 45acp ammo is natuarly Sub-sonic. I know you can buy Sub-sonic 9mm ammo,but all that I found cost just as much as 45acp rounds so I would rather have the heavier 45 bullet.
My questons are:
1. Does anyone make a 45 Uzi Suppressor that is long enough to keep the gun from having to be regestered as an SBR?
Never seen one but I bet you can have one made
2. I have heard about a lot of reliability problems with the Vector 45 Uzi and since I am not a gunsmith,who can fix it so that it does not jam on me?
3. Will the Suppressor make it even more likely to jam?
shouldn't effect it[color]
4. Should I just stick with the original design 9mm Uzi and buy Sub-sonic ammo,if so where is it sold the cheepest for plinking?
I buy Winchester white box 147 grn TCN at wally world
5. Who makes the quietest 45 Suppressor?
My experience was AWC
Thanks in advance for any helpfull input.

hopefully it was helpful.

762-4-U

UZI Talk Supporter
I have the vector 45 can. I have had no issues with the can. I also use it on a AR 45 platform. I like the vector can as it is actually a licensed copy of the brugger and thormet design

roarincreek

UZI Talk Supporter
love the can i just got back from coastal guns they make a very good can .had mine rebuilt .new cone design better than the vector can i shot both side by side.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter