Can we have an H&K Section

infoseeker456

UZI Talk Life Member
Seems there are a lot of other sections here including some smaller types of NFA items including sterlings (have a sterling and like it, but not many of them).

What about a section for H&K stuff? Seems to be a lot of them out there, etc. Sure there is a reason there already isn't one but, just didn't know why.

AGG

Not a bad idea! :thumbs_up
There are many members here that are also into HK and Valmet. :D

Tony

Trigger

UZI Talk Supporter
ME ME ME ME HK forum ohhhh yes.....:hit_it :hit_it :hit_it :hit_it :hit_it :hit_it

davep32618

UZI Talk Supporter
I like all guns sections, the more you add, the more I learn.

Dave

MarkV

infoseeker456 said:
Seems there are a lot of other sections here including some smaller types of NFA items including sterlings (have a sterling and like it, but not many of them).

What about a section for H&K stuff? Seems to be a lot of them out there, etc. Sure there is a reason there already isn't one but, just didn't know why.

oh no, don't add an hk section... you'll just attract the wrong crowd... you know the ones that walk around and make other manufacturers feel inferior because they're under priced, made with lesser materials, & just plain inaccurate. :poke :moon

Neo

UZI Talk Supporter
I agree....

I have a :

HK 91
SBR SP-89/ MP5K wanna be
HK P7M8
and a MM23E on the way

carryaglock

FFL/SOT, UZI Talk Life Member,
MarkV said:
oh no, don't add an hk section... you'll just attract the wrong crowd... you know the ones that walk around and make other manufacturers feel inferior because they're under priced, made with lesser materials, & just plain inaccurate. :poke :moon
I would have to agree as I came here from a board where people think we (owners of anything but HK) are just pond scum and trailer trash. While I'm probably the later, I just didn't need to be reminded of it every other post. My vote would have to be NO, and I do own a few HK's.

garandman

K.O.A.M. said:
We'd have to be able to give electronic wedgies to the HK snobs if RD creates this.

All non-HK owners would have to be allowed to ban any HK owner they wanted.

:D

RoverDave

Administrator
Staff member
garandman said:
All non-HK owners would have to be allowed to ban any HK owner they wanted.

:D

See, we can't have an HK forum. Those who don't have would be far too jealous of those that do have.

jcook119

You all are missing one thing...true HK snobs would never be caught dead visiting UZITalk :)

But seriously, I go to HKPRO for my HK stuff, I come here for UZI stuff. I don't care one way or another about having a new section.

Thanks,
James

M1A....

UZI Talk Supporter
RoverDave said:
See, we can't have an HK forum. Those who don't have would be far too jealous of those that do have.

Well, those that don't are welcome to join me and shoot mine whenever I go. (Just Bring Ammo!!!:D ) - (MP5K-PDW, MP5SD, V53)

An HK section would be cool. I also visit HK Pro. I think I have 60 posts there and 500 here. So you know where I visit more. I think the guys on this board probably shoot their guns more than the other board. This leads to better, real time information and help.

tunnelrat

jcook119 said:
You all are missing one thing...true HK snobs would never be caught dead visiting UZITalk :)

But seriously, I go to HKPRO for my HK stuff, I come here for UZI stuff. I don't care one way or another about having a new section.

Thanks,
James

Others come here for other stuff too, as shown by the different forums available here. There are a lot of HK owners here as well, so yeah, it would be cool to have one.

r

Hey,
I like Uzitalk. I have a Micro and think Uzis are cool. I also happen to own MP-5 sear gun, 51 SBR host, 91, 93, MK23 w/Knight can, but I am happy with Uzitalk like it is. There are some HK guys that can come across as, well let's say anal, to be polite. I frequent the HK sites when I feel like it. Bet most others who are regulars here do to, when they want to talk H&K. Look how long Uzitalk has been on-line without anything HK. I feel like this better defines Uzitalk and gives it a part of it's character.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter