Lifetime membership?

MitchWerbellsGhost87

UZI Talk Life Member
Hey, I sent the money for lifetime supporter a few weeks back. Sent a couple emails also, but my membership status still hasn’t changed. I know this isn’t the right place for this but i feel like im out of options? I sent a few emails to the “contact us” email address but never heard back. Just want my membership status switched over to what I paid for.

Thanks

dalbert

Administrator
Staff member
I received your PM, and I certainly appreciate the effort to make a donation. I have not been able to get the PayPal link to point to my account, so it currently still points to the former site owner. If you will send me the details of what you sent to the link, I will update your membership status. I hope to have the PayPal link resolved soon, but what seems like a simple task has proven to be exceptionally difficult.

David

MitchWerbellsGhost87

UZI Talk Life Member
I received your PM, and I certainly appreciate the effort to make a donation. I have not been able to get the PayPal link to point to my account, so it currently still points to the former site owner. If you will send me the details of what you sent to the link, I will update your membership status. I hope to have the PayPal link resolved soon, but what seems like a simple task has proven to be exceptionally difficult.

David
Hey here’s a screenshot of the details, I couldn’t share the screenshot in a PM without uploading it to an image host, I’ll just post it here. Thank you for your help and sorry for the confusion!

-Ross

IMG_5717.png

dalbert

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you, I have updated your account.

If anyone else sees this post, please wait until I am able to get the PayPal link updated. I currently do not receive the funds.

David

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter