Max11A1/15

Forsaken352

I know it's a pain in the ass to hear such questions, but has anybody heard/know of any progress being made from the the tech branch? Reason I ask is, the last update was back in 2019, and I'm looking to get an unfilmed white phosphor gen3 L3 TNV/PVS-14 this week (my first tube ever :hyper), and it will definitely be a huge hit on the bank account. But, the Lage upper has been pretty much top of my list since I knew of its existence. Another $3,000 isn't anything to sneeze at, though.

Just wanting to make sure I don't go dropping thousands of dollars on night vision, only to have an E-mail somehow appearing from Lage next week saying they're ready to go and are looking for payment.

Thanks for any info

Donut77donut

Nobody knows when the tech branch will issue their letter. Good luck and congratulations on the wizard eyes!

nklf

UZI Talk Life Member
Unfortunately I don't think the tech branch is going to approve anything in the near future. Not until someone puts pressure on them to actually do something. But I hope I am wrong. Even if they approve it tomorrow, it will probably take Richard a month or two to ramp up production so depending on where you are on the list you will still have some time. Congrats on the NV.

Forsaken352

Appreciate it guys! I kind of figured that was the case, but wasn't sure if anybody had some sort of 'insider information'. I also have been under the impression that the virus would likely cause further delays from ATF. Problem seems to be, historically speaking, the more fire you light under their asses to get shit done, the less likely they are to approve your products.

Thanks guys! Can't wait to play in the dark! It'll be loads of fun the day I get to pair both NODs and rifle caliber machinegun using IR.

nklf

UZI Talk Life Member
Pig hunting with NV on FA is a blast, literally. Hopefully you get to enjoy both in the near future. Any "insider information" at the technical branch would be suspect.

Chisel

I’ve been waiting forever and I hope this comes to fruition, but I have a bad feeling about this not being approved by the AFT.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter