Ohio State SubGun Match

GreaseGunner

Well it’s that time already again, time for the Ohio State SubGun match. This year it will be held June 8th at Tusco Rifle Club. It will be $30 per class and each shooter can sign up for two classes (one will be shot in the morning and one in the afternoon)

The classes will be as follows:

•Optic
•Iron
•Unlimited
•PCC
•Senior (senior class is for anyone over 62)

There will be food on site again this year.

Also this year the night shoot will be held again. Rules for that are:

•All weapons must be suppressed
•All runs must be done with either a weapon mounted light or night vision and IR gear
•Shooting will start at dusk and end at midnight

Anyone has any questions, feel free to email or call me. I would like to get a rough head count by the beginning of May. Also if you are interested in being an RO, let me know this as well.

All of this being said, this maybe the last year for the Ohio SubGun Match. To be honest I am getting burned out from running them and the group of shooters is getting smaller and smaller. With the costs of the guns and ammunition, not to mention everything else, it’s just not the same as it used to be.

Landric

I'm in, and will be bringing at least one other person, and perhaps a few others. I already have the time blocked out on my calendar. Sorry to hear this might be the last year, glad I will be there, especially if it is.

Chisel

I’ll try and make it this year. I’ve never been to a subgun match and will bring my M11/9 with Lage upper.

Cortland

UZI Talk Supporter
I'm also in. I've shot plenty of matches but never a subgun match. I'll probably bring my Sterling and MP5.

GreaseGunner

Match is half full....I cap at 30 shooters aka 60 runs and it is now at 15 shooters....3 months to go

Landric

Match is half full....I cap at 30 shooters aka 60 runs and it is now at 15 shooters....3 months to go

I sent a PM prior to this post, so I assume some of my group was included in the above. However, just to recap, I have a total of seven coming now:

Charles
Elijah
John
Chris
Douglas
Berry
Ted

(Full names were in PMs)

Thanks, looking forward to it again this year!

Last edited:

GreaseGunner

As of now.....i have 29 slots filled. I normally cap it at 30 bodies or 60 runs, but I could possibly take a few more. Speak now or be left out as this will serve as the last reminder.

Last edited:

GreaseGunner

I have 38 as of this posting....I will accept TWO more shooters to make it an even 40 shooter/80 run day and have four 10 person squads for the four ranges I will have set up. Again, I will accept TWO MORE shooters at this point and then thats it.

GreaseGunner

I spot left and that'll make 40 shooters.....no one else will be allowed in, it'll become a waiting list situation at that point

GreaseGunner

110% full and closing off anymore signups. This will be the biggest shoot I’ve hosted and it’s gonna be a challenge keeping it all straight.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter