Speed Cube thoughts?

scottMO

Mac jack / speed cubes are def stupid fun. May not be the best option for new shooters though. I had to use new mags as my older mag (springs) couldnt keep up with the ROF.

GunsCarsPlanes

Good point on safety for new shooters and the mag spring. I'm already leary on letting anyone shoot the gun with the front end being so short.

skoda

UZI Talk Life Member
I made one and use it on rare occasions. It's stupid fun to shoot with. I don't think that shooting with one is any more dangerous that shooting a stock gun which is too fast itself. Teaching new shooters proper handling technique is your best defense against an accident. And as the guy in the Mc Q gun store scene said, "The silencer makes a nice handle".

Gaujo

UZI Talk Supporter
I wouldn't give a stock M11a1, M10, or M11/9 to a new MG shooter without at least the supppressor on it. It's too natural to put your hand out front. I like to let people shoot the max-31 full size first, but anything with a VFG, or some kind of grip is good. I want to get a mac jack now. Would it work on the 31?

GunsCarsPlanes

They are awesome. My Mac Jack is almost always in this upper.
hahah yeah I'm ordering one

I want to get a mac jack now. Would it work on the 31?
I'd get an official "yay" or "nay" from Mr. Lage himself on that one. The VBS speeds up the 31 but has a ceiling, maybe the device would take the ROF to the next level but I'm guessing and that's DEF not something you wanna do when you're dealing with 1.) firearms & 2.) something so expensive

Homer

If my math is right...
1700 rnds per min
28 rnds per second
.30 per bullet is only $510 per minute of trigger time. Probably won't wear out the gun shooting with a speed cube

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter