The FNC on 9hole, again to low quality, to cheap

Pavia

My understanding, Paco, is the Howco import I bought in 1985 was the real deal Belgian produced rifle. Not military issued, but the same in semiautomatic. I do agree. I told Gun Jesus (Ian) to hit you up if he went to Belgian, but they don’t listen. I’m glad you are around. I just got back from Malaysia on a military mission. They still use FN Hi Powers there, so there is some civility… haha.

sweersa

My understanding, Paco, is the Howco import I bought in 1985 was the real deal Belgian produced rifle. Not military issued, but the same in semiautomatic. I do agree. I told Gun Jesus (Ian) to hit you up if he went to Belgian, but they don’t listen. I’m glad you are around. I just got back from Malaysia on a military mission. They still use FN Hi Powers there, so there is some civility… haha.
I've seen photos of Malaysian military personnel during parades and the like with HK XM8s and G36s. Have you seen any of those there? The former were probably acquired in a very small quality, as XM8s were never mass produced. (All are considered prototypes)

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter