Uzi Factory box

REAPER8

Hey guys just looking for a little advice. I have a model A but I don't have the original factory box for it. There's one for sale on eBay. He's asking 400. Should I pull the trigger or wait? Does it add that much value When I go to resell it? Thanks, guys.

gorillastomp

UZI Talk Life Member
The box does add value if you are a collector. But at 400$ that seems high. Others may have an opinion. Is it the cardboard box or the plastic one?

REAPER8

It is the blue box with the styrofoam it is in good shape comes with the catalog

Chef

It only adds value if your gun is mint.

Having an old firearm "new in the box" is what a lot of collectors go for in terms of investments.
Used in the box won't add much, and definitely not enough to offset the purchase price of that box ($400).
If the gun is used (and shows it), then it's not as attractive to the kinds of collectors who value having the box.
Keep in mind, those boxes were serial numbered to match the gun, so even with the box, if the number doesn't match, it won't tickle a high dollar collector's fancy.

Last edited:

pmf

I'll sell you the box my Vector full auto came in for half that price.

Jones

I paid about 2/3s of that for an AA pistol box although it did come with original factory mags.
Ultimately you may be the one most impressed with having the box as an "accessory".

glockman

$400 Sounds high.
I keep boxes that come with firearms I have bought.
I do not recall ever searching out a box for a gun that I have acquired that did not come with one though.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter