Recent content by 124NATO

1. 1

Registration points on m10 upper receiver

Yep I see it. Cool ok well there's about .06" of gap between the top of the upper receiver and the underside of the main frame. So from what I can tell it's either bend the frame down to fit the upper or adjust the spring retainer or a little of each
  2. 1

Hey StenAtopia Yep this is my current thinking, I'm struggling a bit with the height inconstancy of part #27 in a semi as there dimensionally all over the place. Maybe there supposed to be bent to adjust the tension fitment to the receiver. Thanks again
  3. 1

Working on a project and I'm a bit stumped. On the closed bolt M10 what are the registration points on the bottom of the receiver, I'm trying to figure out what keeps the back of the upper from tilting down once assembled, or what points keep positive pressure to pinch the receiver against...
  4. 1

Slide safety differences across the 12-11-10 platform

Hey all, I'm looking to understand how the slide safety ball or detent interacts between the Mac platforms with the receiver. From pictures I found online some receivers have two dimples for the safe and fire position while others have just one drilled through hole, and others have a hole and a...
  5. 1

Full auto Full size UZI cyclic rate testing w/ Mini bolt in the full size

Hey Amphibian Just an idea if you could make an extension sleeve that fits the mini bolt you could put the spring tension back to where it normally sits for the full size. You would probably have to make a custom guide rod that will fit past the reduced bolt hole and then make the flair to...
  6. 1

Price check micro peep sight

I have a micro rear peep sight I may want to let go of. Am wondering what the going price of one might be. Thanks as always
  7. 1

Parkerizing wear

Maybe a funny question, what is the normal wear of the park finish on the bottom of the Uzi receiver floor where the bolt rides? Should I be seeing bare metal or does my park job suck! Thank you
  8. 1

Mini uzi Trunnions

That's awesome are there any pictures posted somewhere?
  9. 1

Price check AA 9mm Uzi conversion case and cardboard sleeve

I have an AA 9mm conversion plastic box and cardboard sleeve that I don't have a need for I was wondering what it might be worth. Thank you!
  10. 1

B series sight thread pitch Mini and Micro

Found it in BWE info at the top - thank you Richard I'm gunna say a prayer you and your family tonight. Uzi Thread Sizes Grip, Forend, & "A" Rear Sight - 1/8" BSW Folding Stock Screw - 1/4" BSW Full Size\Mini Barrel Nut - M26 X 1.5mm Pistol\Micro Barrel Nut - M24 X 1.0mm "A" Front Sight -...
  11. 1

Mini and Micro Stock Tubing (Cover)

Wrong post
  12. 1

B series sight thread pitch Mini and Micro

I searched and could not find it on old posts. Looking for Model B front and rear sight thread pitch Micro front and rear sight thread pitch Thank you !
  13. 1

Function of Sear relief on semi mini bolt

Hey amphibian Lol I'm sorry to stirr up old thoughts! I see a big difference in the ejector port cut. Do you think there could be an attempt to reduce weight on the semi auto bolt for some reason?
  14. 1

Function of Sear relief on semi mini bolt

Hey all, I ran across this on the reference page today https://www.uzitalk.com/reference/pages/closedbolts.htm I haven't realized there was a semi sear relief between the semi and FA closed bolts if both bolts use the same striker I can't figure why they are manufactured differently maybe I'm...
  15. 1

Do the semi m11 and m12 share any common parts?

Hey all, new to the platforms I was wondering if the m-11 and m-12 share any common parts? Thanks again

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter