Recent content by AggieAlum

1. A

uzi peep sights

When I ordered my mini from Vector, i requested that they open up the rear 200m sight for me and refinish. They only charge $25 for it. Still waiting for my ATF paperwork....when that come in and I pick it up, I'll post pics of the factory work.
  2. A

Should I say W T F?

You can try to get two other buyers interested and get the group buy price from Vector for the mini. I did this a while ago and had NO problems finding interested buyers. You save your self a whopping $600 each on the mini-uzi (of which you will just turnaround and buy more accessories for...
  3. A

Hello, A Newbie with some questions!

SWR charged me $135 (first week of March) for lugging a MINI barrel. It may be $10 more than the standard barrel (maybe due to the end-ported mini barrel.) I wanted a lugged barrel for easy attach/detach and got a great deal on the SWR QD3-K 9mm subgun can so that was the way to go...
  4. A

Docter Optics sights

Looking Really Good! Amphibian... Looking good.....REALLY good! You really know how to torture a guy who is waiting don't you. Can't wait to get my mini top cover back! Regards, AggieAlum Galveston, TX
  5. A

GemTech's Mini-Mossad vs. AWC's Agenda Six

Wondering if anyone out there has any experience with the AWC "Agenda Six" suppressor? AWC advertises that they made these for the IDF...I take it with a grain of salt) Does anyone know how the Agenda Six stacks up against the Mini-Mossad (or Mossad.) I plan to use it on a full-auto Vector...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter