Recent content by airborne118

1. A

Sold my MK760 got a MAC11 best move ever

Great set up what’s the upper on the bottom....
  2. A

Scott, Exactly sir, I am a mechanical guy, have been working on and flying helicopters for 20 years and I reached the end of the rope with my MK760 and after over $1000 in repairs and parts I reached the point of deminishing returns..... QUOTE=A&S Conversions;842870]It is great, IMHO, that...
  3. A

That is a nice set up.....as far as my MK760 I spent soo much much trying to get it fixed between gunsmiths and mags, it was a total waste of time and money....I know there are ones that work, but for everyone that works there are 2 that’s dont.....my Mac out of the box with a Lage upper and...
  4. A

MAC 11 Uppers Here are my Lage MK2 and MAX 11/15 uppers......amazing what a difference....
  5. A

No way sir, my MK760 would not work, I sent it to two gunsmiths, one of them a so called “MK760” expert.....in my experience, the design is to dependent on the mags working perfect, and that is the crux of the issue.....plus it’s not modular like the MAC11.....it looked good but when you spend...
  6. A

Thanks, that’s a much better rate of recoil that the OEM bolt....
  7. A

That’s a good question.....
  8. A

Where do you get the CFW bolts...
  9. A

How do you like the CFW bolt
  10. A

Save yourself the pain, the mags never work, the stock sucks and the stock wobbles.....the support is non existent for it....avoid at all costs.... I agree the Mac 11 is just so modular......just amazing
  11. A

I had a MK760 and it was the biggest piece of garbage, could not get it firing and it was a money pit....got a MAC11 and I absolutely love it....I also picked up a LAGE MK2 upper and 11/15.....man, I know why everyone loves these things....glad I grabbed some of the shockwave mags before any mag...
  12. A

I got the call today...

Happy for you brother.....I am 1 month into my wait for my MAC11.....congrats.
  13. A

Where to buy S31 ZMAGs?

Thank god any idea when the 30s are coming back....
  14. A

Where to buy S31 ZMAGs?

So all ZMAGS are discontinued?
  15. A

Help Needed-Systematic MK760 Firing Problems

I feel your pain brother.......I have the same problem, mine has never shot right.....

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter