Recent content by AKDoc

1. A

Vector UZI

I had a vector that ran perfect. Others have had different experiences. Most are probably just fine. I would tend to prefer one that has been test fired or has video of it running as its more likely to show any issues or have already had them corrected. None of them are generally unfixable just...
  2. A

Vector RR full size Uzi at gunsmith

Was it NIB when you bought it or had it been shot before?
  3. A

The UltiMac, a modular Mac upper.

Im late to this party. Is there a wait list or something I need to sign up for?
  4. A

Best Compact Folding Stock for M10?

I love my PS mini Uzi style stock I just wish the arms had a notch for the stock latch block as mine tends to work loose over time. Anybody have that issue? Can they notch the new ones?
  5. A

Mac 11/9 Has Arrived

I live in MO so if one ever happens let me know.
  6. A

Old Colt M4 Upper Info

I wondered who bought that kit. I was eyeing it for my m16. Will probably just build my own similar upper. Cool piece.
  7. A

Shockwave Predator

Can somebody post the actual link to this? Really excited cause I have wanted a VP9 or welrod for a long time.
  8. A

Commando grip from Sarco

They were a one time run I think. A member here was gonna sell me one then he disappeared. Would love to have one.
  9. A

Commando grip from Sarco

Lets see some pictures. Im still on the lookout for a repro version of the experimental folding paratrooper stock.
  10. A

Gemtech Viper .45 warranty?

I emailed them both. Just disappointed cause I was excited to use it. It’s a minor encap strike but now I’m afraid to use it for fear or more damage. This was a on a SWD completed JAWS upper. I can try the powder springs. It was screwed on tight so I dont see how it could be loose with the...
  11. A

What about GSL?
  12. A

I thought Gemtech doesn't really exist as a company now? Are they still in business?
  13. A

Finally got around to shooting my viper .45 today on my JAWs MAC. I had everything setup per instructions but noticed a little rub on the endcap nothing major just copper streaking so looks like got just kissed from a round. Gonna take it off and try it on my PS M10/45. Hesitant because I don't...
  14. A

Value of all matching #s Romy G kit these days.

Thanks. I actually have an account on AKfiles. Haven't used it in years probably lost my login. I was gonna bulld it but trying to sell off some my AKs I never shoot. More interest in full autos these days.
  15. A

Value of all matching #s Romy G kit these days.

Looking to sell my never issued demil ROMY G kit. All matching and original barrel 1980 date. What are these selling for these days?

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter