Recent content by AleksanderDavid

1. AleksanderDavid

What's this ATI Galeo ???

they are great as far as quality control and the like. i've only heard the one problem of not able to us surplus magazines, they have fixed this issue on that though. mishaco has a great review on one that he got and tested. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSoHN287VT4
  2. AleksanderDavid

Fresh wood!

i'm really digging that red oak, your work is absolutely incredible!
  3. AleksanderDavid

How bad was I ripped off for my Golani?

i got mine at a local gunshop for $999.99 back in 2014. it was used and it was one of the F marked caspian recievers. my rifle had horrible headspace due to a bolt that was ground down to fit the head space. i traded it to a friend after putting over $1,000.00 into it to have it fixed and nobody...
  4. AleksanderDavid

Gall Ace pistol SBR and 922r

you can also use a CNC warrior gas piston as a 922r part, i personally would do an alg trigger as that is 3 parts. this way you can use whatever magazine from wherever in the world you want.
  5. AleksanderDavid

Gall Ace pistol SBR and 922r

i believe it's only 5 parts?
  6. AleksanderDavid

Who is Mfg’ing Galil receivers these days?

yeah it's a thing. i did it on one of my 5.56 ace's. https://i.imgur.com/pzjYOOZ.jpg
  7. AleksanderDavid

Orlite Galil Mags

the last galil orlite mags i bought were 15 bucks a piece from an individual seller at a WAC show. they work great an the tabs are reinforced with steel. the feed lips aren't but they still feed remarkably well. i've seen them go for $50.00 in other places.
  8. AleksanderDavid

IWI Galil ACE and ATI Galil ARM at SHOT 2019

that one does have a bolt hold open. the rock and lock can be just as fast if you practice enough especially since everything is within the area of the trigger finger. but i do understand the having AR mags up the wazoo. i just have more galil mags than anything else.
  9. AleksanderDavid

i agree, besides, the FN 249 saw can use some competition
  10. AleksanderDavid

but they are missing this!
  11. AleksanderDavid

Galil M4 folding stock adapter.

the only thing i can say is that you can also buy one of the steel folders from fab defense you'll just have a useless knuckle. i do have one of the folders that utilizes an AR buffer tube, the only thing i can say i don't like about it is that it doesn't fold all the way depending on your stock...
  12. AleksanderDavid

yeah they have them for sale on IWI'S website for the ace stocks.it's kinda nice since it lets you have a choice of what stock you want. if you buy the tube, you can get a stock for 15 or so bucks less. you can also choose if you want a rubber butt pad version or not...
  13. AleksanderDavid

hopefully it is helpful to you :)
  14. AleksanderDavid

try this link. https://www.24hourtactical.com/M4-Galil-Golani-SA-R4-R5-R6-Butt-Stock-M4GAL.htm?categoryId=-1 the only other thing i can think of is probably to buy a galil ace tube and stock off of someone who doesn't want em. on indumil's website they have a pic with a classic galil rifle usin...
  15. AleksanderDavid

New receiver option...Ikon?

but then again the only other option for that type of selector is the CNC warrior, if these receivers are good like the tortorts they'll be giving CNC Warrior a run for their money. especially with the not so great quality rep as of late as i should not have to give them part of a demilled...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter